SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Microsoft Office

Issues Managing a Lot of Different Email Accounts in One Place (Help needed)

(2 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by youngb55
  • Latest reply from owen123
  • Topic Viewed 610 times

youngb55

I am trying to get some advice on a email conundrum that I am stuck in. I am a small business owner with 3 people in my company and we own and operate 4 different websites in the online educational training realm. I am located up in Northern California and the other 2 employees are located in Southern California. I need the ability to manage 15 different email addresses, but have some of them accessible by the other employees. Here is what I have looked at and the limitations that I have found:

- Outlook - I have used this pretty much all of my life, but there are issues with different ISPs blocking the outgoing mail ports. I was able to send and receive from our SoCal office, but I can't do it from my NorCal office.
- Outlook Web Access - I am on a trial of this, but they will only let me connect 5 IMAP accounts to one user. As far as I know this solution won't work for what I need
- Gmail - I can use this for up to 10 IMAP accounts, but that is it.

I could probabally pare down the email addresses with some creative forwarding on the server side, but I still want to keep things simple.

Any thoughts on how to make Outlook or tweak OWA for my situation?

Thanks

James

Posted 1 year ago

owen123
owen123

Using a Mail.com account you can have multiple addresses but I can't tell you how many.

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!