SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows 8

Is it possible to install both windows7(pirated) & windows8(Evaluation preview)

(10 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by souvs91
  • Latest reply from vistamike
  • Topic Viewed 2487 times

souvs91

Is it possible to install both windows7(pirated copy) & windows8(Evaluation preview) in a PC but in different drive.???

But suddenly I have facing some problem, before installing the windows8, the windows7 was shown as an Genuine copy but after installing the windows8 it (windows7) is showing as an trail version and demanding the activation key for making the copy of windows7 as an genuine copy...please suggest me what can I do right now that help to keep windows7 as an GENUINE copy as well as it doesn't effect the windows8....

please do suggest me as soon as possible...

Posted 2 years ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

souvs91 ,

You'll get no help with Pirated software here.

Posted 2 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

As GS says, you will get no help on this site. Go and visit the one's that send you nasties.

Posted 2 years ago

Xhi
Xhi

If your Windows 7 is Genuine there should be a Product Key on the bottom/back of your computer. If you installed it yourself you should have the Product Key. Lacking that we can not help you.

Posted 2 years ago

whs
whs

From where did you get this Windows7 copy.

Posted 2 years ago

LexMol
LexMol

Yes you can.

I have both on different drives, Win8 RTM on SSD en Win7 on HD.

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

LexMol ,

The issue here is with Pirated software.

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

LexMol, HTG does not deal with piracy in anyway or form.

Please have respect for, not only our members, but also for the owner of this site.

Mike

Posted 1 year ago

BobJam
BobJam

I am amazed that this person has admitted to having a "pirated" copy of license software on a public form such as this. If this person continues in that behavior on another forum, sooner or later someone will report him/her.

@souvs91,

I don't know if it's a language barrier, or you're a script kiddie, or what, but it is very unwise for you to apparently admit on a public forum such as this that you are in posession of a "pirated" copy of license software. If you continue in that behavior, you're likely to sooner or later regret it.

(I'm being kind using the word "unwise" . . . "stupid" would have just as well worked.)

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

BobJam, thank you for the finality on this one. Should have been closed earlier. But now is.

Mike

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.