Hello. I have a Dell Inspiron 1555 with Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 8. I have the Dell Start Page as my home page. At the left side of that page there is an "Add Stuff" button that I used with Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 7 on my old computer. I would add things like the Daily Puppy, Cute Baby animals, things like that. These settings on my new computer will stay until I close Internet Explorer 8 or log off completely. Then when I bring my home page back up the "stuff" I added is not there, just like I never added anything. I tried the usual things, clicking' make this my home page etc. Even went to a Microsoft technician that took control of my computer and I thought he had solved the problem and told them so. But the next day it was doing it again and still does. My computer was purchased at Staples about 3 weeks ago. Does anyone have any idea how to solve this little pesky problem. From some of the other forums and blogs I have read other people are asking the same question. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

Posted 4 years ago