The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Microsoft Office

index keeps changing

(1 post)
  • Started 7 years ago by howie
  • Topic Viewed 874 times

PARTNER SPOTLIGHT

Recommended: Clean Your Mac the Easy Way with CleanMyMac 3

If you want to clean up your Mac the easy way, CleanMyMac is a great tool to get the job done easily, and it will even keep your computer clean automatically.

Unlike the competition, it also includes great tools like a Clean Uninstaller, to get rid of applications and clean up the junk that they leave behind. All with the click of a button.

Download CleanMyMac 3 for Free Today

Posted yesterday 
howie

SORRY!! I just posted this but I had the page and words listed in the wrong postions in the index, the post that follows is correct, I hope, maybe, sorta

Hi. I am using windows XP, word 2007. I have editted a book and redone all the headers/footers, fonts and created an index using the concordance file method. when i have the index finally made to look pretty (words far left justified and pages far right justified) the index changes every time I print. I even save and save-as every time i make the final changes to the index and the entire book. When i print the index puts the page numbers into a sort of tabbed position in the center of the page. I have done nothing to change the margins of the page and there are no preset tab stops. Help please

Posted 7 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.