IE 10 AND YAHOO MAIL(15 posts)
From what I've been reading, the RTM of IE10 on Win7 has been behaving differently than IE10 on Win8 and even the preview versions on Win7. Because of all the problems (including ones that persist after reverting to IE9) I've been reading about, I've blocked IE10 from my computer. I'll manually upload it when (and if) the worst of the bugs have been worked out.
Also seems to work just fine on my Windows 7 computer for my Yahoo mail account. I keep IE up to date because of Windows updates. I do not use it as my primary browser. I start Chrome for my work on here and other places, but also use Palemoon as my default browser for links from eMails and other places.
Even so a better explanation of the problems you are having would help us diagnose your problems better.
I'm English...understatement is our forte. ;p
Seriously, Aeropeek and Aerosnap works and the only "problem" I'm seeing is occasionally, on starting up, IE10 shows a notice along the lines of: "There was a problem and Internet Explorer had to shutdown" BUT I don't see any such thing happening.
Oh i see well i'm in Europe but not the UK and along with the İE10 the Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2807986)was ALSO NOT checked.İ assume it's related to the İE10.Am i correct?Do you know?
M/soft doesn't say anything related re:this update and İE10 YET it too was unchecked together with the İE download in W.Update,Any ideas?
Do you have this update installed without the İE10?
I just installed IE 10, yesterday, and now Yahoo Mail is missing some functionality. I can log in, and see my primary account, but the 'mouse-over' menus that would normally show options (like switching to my 2nd account) are missing. In fact, almost nothing works; I can't change tabs or click menus, either. 'Compatibility View' has no significant effect.
Update: After numerous attempts in IE 10, I opened Chrome and logged into my Yahoo Mail account. Everything worked fine.. Closed out Chrome, then closed and restarted IE 10. Logged into Y-mail, and NOW everything is functioning properly. Have no idea if there's any relation between the two. I just know that, after a couple of hours of trying to figure this problem out, it's working fine now..
This topic has been closed to new replies. Please create a new topic instead.