On link bellow I will show you, what I really want.
1. This 3 files are in my explorer and they named, how I like,
2. If I open in WMP or WinAmp, they looks diferent because ID3 tag is ON.
3. So in WinAmp I select all files (3 are just to show you, normaly I work with many files at the same time), then right click and VIEW FILE INFO...
4. Then I must to OFF or diselect both ID3 tag and click UPDATE for each file (is there 500 files, this is a lot of work)
5. That´s looks like I want in WMP or WinAmp.
Because I dont use WinAmp anymore (just WMP 11 on Vista), I would like to solve this program with some other program and will be fine to diselect ID3 tag with many files at the same time.
Or is there any right click plug-in (in explorer).
Thanks for your time...