SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Site Suggestions

I would like to ask a geek to help me write a how-to article, what should i do?

(28 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by Omedia
  • Latest reply from bubbatie1
  • Topic Viewed 2475 times

Omedia

I would like to ask a geek to help me write a how-to article, what should i do?

Posted 1 year ago

Scott
Scott

If you want to write for this site:
http://www.howtogeek.com/resumes/

Posted 1 year ago

Xhi
Xhi

Ask away. What are your questions?

Posted 1 year ago

whs
whs

What are the kind of subjects. Where do you want to publish it. For what audience.

Posted 1 year ago

Omedia

What are the kind of subjects. Where do you want to publish it. For what audience.

It is a software review. and i plan to publish it on http://en.kioskea.net.
I hope you can help me do that. thank you very much.

Posted 1 year ago

hatryst
hatryst

Planning to pay as well? ;)

Posted 1 year ago

Omedia

Yeal, i will pay for that.

Posted 1 year ago

warlock
warlock

Try it here for free first. Critiques are free. And, will be honest.

Posted 1 year ago

Xhi
Xhi

We would need to know the exact topic so that the appropriate expert(s) will come forward. For example if it is marital advice, I do not qualify

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

What's the software ?

Or to be more precise (as xhi says) the type of software ?

Posted 1 year ago

Omedia

Hey, you can see the software here: http://en.kioskea.net/download.....a-recovery
I know it is not good enough. so i need your suggestions and reviews.
If you need the serial code to test it. let me know. i will send it to you by email. Thank you very much.

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

Omedia ,

Sorry but you can count me out of this one, have been to your Tenorshare site and its rating was not very good.

Sorry but I'm just not going to take that risk.

Posted 1 year ago

warlock
warlock

Seems to me like this is turning into self promotion, not help on how to write an article.

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

Just write an article, and post it in the Tutorial forum. You will be sure to get some feedback.

Posted 1 year ago

hatryst
hatryst

As far as I understand, you want someone to write an article for this software, and the article will be published on your website, right?

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

Your original question

'I would like to ask a geek to help me write a how-to article, what should i do?'

Members politely ask what you really want to achieve? Like we gonna write for you as well?

You quote 'I know it is not good enough', but say little else.
Well,my quick look at the link makes me feel I gotta do either the ironing or just delete this thread.

BTW, spam is either edible, editable or very quickly got rid of

It is not often we have members unable to write an article.
As LH suggested above, post your 'review' and then we can very quickly decide how to deal with it, if it ever was one to deal with in the first place

Posted 1 year ago

Omedia

Thank you very much.
What i need is asking somebody to help me write how-to articles which i can publish it on my website. and sincerely software review that it can list in the website i mentioned above.
"I know it is not good enough" means maybe the software is not perfect in interface design or function and so on. So i need your suggections. The Users' suggestion is very important for me to improve the product.

Posted 1 year ago

warlock
warlock

So, what you are asking is for us to do a review of your software that you can post on your website. Really?

Posted 1 year ago

CompWiz
CompWiz

The product's description states;

"Card Data Recovery for Windows is a comprehesive data recovery program that can recover data including photos, video, audio and documents from all popular memory cards like SD card, cf card, XD card, MMC card,etc. as well as other secondary storage devices, such as external hard drive, USB, pen drive, floppy drive, digital camera,etc. You can also recover deleted, formatted or corrupted data from hard drive. Before recovering your data, Card Data Recovery for Windows allows you to preview the recoverable files. Encrypted files also can be recovered with this program."

The website in general seems to have decent articles as far as (understanding it) . I don't see why you would need help with just this one product.

*surprised that this hasn't been called to the OP's attention.

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

@ CompWiz,

Self promotion and the OP knows it.

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!