The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

infection/removeal

(22 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by ttt
  • Latest reply from GuiltySpark
  • Topic Viewed 724 times

ttt

hey GS thanks for trying again, well i guess the download of http://www.revouninstaller.com.....nload.html was for FF? and to delete from chrome i only needed to follow: 'In Chrome instructions??? So i tied the later, i got as far as the scroll to toolbar and select (Claro)' but i looked for the delete button and none, so i tried R clicked but no delete and then i tried the delete button on the keyboard but that didn't work either, so i hit the back space and that worked,
then i went to MANAGE SEACH ENGINES AND set Google as my default i could not find the X, when i put the curser over the other default settings (norton, Claro, Yahoo7, and bing they all came up with X but not google??? so i went back to the search and selected yahoo7 and then and then MANAGE SEARCH ENGINE and selected google and hit the X and google disapeared??? and i can't get google back??? so what do i do now??? sorry this has caused you such grief!!!

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark

No Revo is not for FF it was for the claro installation removal.
I think you need to take it to a local repair shop or have someone in the same country Remote In to your computer.

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.