How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

top3.msnbrasiltop.com

(4 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by RicardoMano
  • Latest reply from RicardoMano
  • Topic Viewed 545 times

RicardoMano

Hello everybody.
After I perform an update of Windows Live Essentials, something happened in my PC. I use the anti-virus Avast which is issuing a warning to attempt infected page with the address top3.msnbrasiltop.com. This occurs for various processes always related to navigation, browser independent. The infection is identified with URL: MAL.
Please, does anyone know anything about this monster?
Thank you.

Edit removed the http from in front of your example. It caused a bad link.-- GMod.

Posted 2 years ago

raphoenix

The link is Direct Download Link which is prohibited on the forum.

Posted 2 years ago

Xhi

Please reword your post. If Avast gives a warning then I would avoid the page. If you are having Browser Hijack problems then a different answer is necessary.

In any event I would try a system restore to a point before you made the Live Essentials update.

Posted 2 years ago

RicardoMano

I really do not know why Avast is warning about this problem, after all, the address does not exist on the Internet, at least I still found.
Taking advantage, I do not understand what raphoenis means by "The link is Direct Download Link Which Is prohibited on the forum" it is because of Http?
Anyway, thanks for the tips I'll accept as answers until I find a better justification for another post.

In time, the recovery points that exist on the computer can not eliminate the problem.

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.