How-To Geek Forums / Off Topic

(Solved) - HowToDeBug

(45 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by jaso
  • Latest reply from jaso
  • Topic Viewed 2036 times

warlock
warlock

The Egyptians were taught how to harness gravity to build the pyramids. Then were left on their own. The result is what you see now.

Posted 1 year ago

jaso
jaso

Makes good sense. (Still reading....) I also heard the Draconians like to eat us not just for fiber but also for our adrenal glands, it gives them their energy or high. (I have no idea, I'm just repeating stories I've heard. But, so many conclusions are so inescapable, one is more hardpressed to dismiss them than not.)

Posted 1 year ago

jaso
jaso

Wow..... Wow..... What an incredible read..... This kind of goes back to a running theory I've had since I began pondering it back as a youngster. When we vote, everything is secret. Same with the aliens, everything is secret. To me, anything secret is evil.

Sounds like a strong delusion is in the process....

Good news from my vantage point! The Torah was and is unfettered since it's having been given to Moses and handed down through the centuries by the Hebrews who have painstakingly scribed to the most accurate detail every syllable. And yes, as it was in the days of Noah.... so shall the coming of the son of man be. (I'd like to retract my statement, inviting the Draconians to a night on the town, LOL. As this would be contributing to the problem. (because in Noah's time the world was marrying and giving in marriage up until the flood.))

So, really, I'm not too afeared, as it were. But, here again, my mind goes back to The Empire Strikes Back where young Luke tells Master Yoda, "But Master Yoda, I am not afraid.." then Yoda responds in a low whisper, "You will be, you wiilll beeee"

So, WL, how do you propose we resolve this? Or, maybe, we shouldn't make any suggestions with the millions (including aliens/demons) watching. Maybe an email? I have a Lycos account. (non Google gmail) jasonnail at lycos dot com

I'm not sure if there's anything we can go over thats not already covered in scripture. But, on the other hand you may have insights, prophecy, insider news, observations, a plan of action, or a plethora of many ideas to convey, in which I'm all ears.

Just let me know if I'm going to have to get all smoked up for this, so I can put on my thinking cap.

Standing by. Jas

Posted 1 year ago

jaso
jaso

Sorry, I miss quoted Tod Browning's Freaks. It should've been, "Gooble Gobble, Gooble Gobble, We Accept Her, We Accept Her, One of Us, One of Us" :)

K. TV disconnected. Cable box unplugged. Celphone battery off. But, still working on 2 way computer. How about Ham radio? Or parcel post? Why didn't computers have am/fm radio built in? (It seems like that would have been a natural match) (& not refering to online radio, I'm refering to local broadcasts)

I can find and destroy the speaker and microphones. Maybe a handbuilt display? Or maybe a clever method of shielding the display to only be able to observe, but not be directly in it's view. I've got it! I saw on Spike TV a light that blinds cameras. I'll google that. That way I could blind the monitor, but still be able to view it at the same time!

OK. This case was resolved a long time ago. It just took my having to write it out to re-see it. Thanks for taking it to the next level. Don't attend any harmonious convergence conferences. Don't listen to channelers. Don't support the Luciferious Trust. Don't study theosophy.

Did anybody see Rec? This is like Global Rec. Did anybody see They Live? This is like Rec vs They Live. I actually heard about infra red, or night vision goggles, or something that picks up their cloaked vessels. I saw video pick up anomalies unseen by the naked eye. WWJD? Become ordained. Perform exorcisms. It's out of my hands. The high command has fallen into place. Get off the grid. Head for the hills. Spread the Word. Regroup. Make a plan.

Good Luck! May the force be with you.

Jas

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!