How-To Geek Forums / Off Topic

(Solved) - HowToDeBug

(45 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by jaso
  • Latest reply from jaso
  • Topic Viewed 2036 times

warlock
warlock

There probably is no actual piece of hardware. It is a programmed chip. Not sure though.

Edit: OP will probably need the manual to find camera. I don't think there is one.

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

We are talking CRT here. I remember his mistakeness.

Posted 1 year ago

warlock
warlock

Yes, get your drift now. He never answered my question that I posted either.

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

cos he's down in the basement wearing a boxful of tinfoil hats.

Posted 1 year ago

warlock
warlock

You could very well be right. Or, he should be.

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

Posted 1 year ago

jaso
jaso

Dang! Your absolutely right! I didn't even think (that's funny, I didn't even think), Google gave me free 'gmail'. I wonder why? Google also allows me to search from my PC (signature) and might even have a record of everything I look up. (If they can save all my old emails, then they could save the 'look-ups' too)

Good point. A picture screams a thousand words.

Thank you very much!

Jas

Oh yeah, speaking of saving, all celphones digitally record every call. So, given the advanced compression techniques, I could see how all cel conversasions could also be saved. (I also heard tale of bots, spider bots? I have yet to follow up on that as well)

Posted 1 year ago

Ted16
Ted16

Ted :)

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

There are at least 4 places on the main forum page where you can easily find your posts/topics. Seek, and thee shall find.

Posted 1 year ago

jaso
jaso

Hi LightHouse. I'm having a bit of a paradigm shift finding out all these 'revelations'. I had no idea how little I knew was really going on. I like to interview XPats. They always have interesting opinions. I've since emailed a couple of real sources who, by the authority of their websites, know what the deal is. But, one danced around the question and the other advised me they would have to charge me $250.00 an hour to consult on this. So, it seems the ramifications of all this is very real. If the one source (that was dancing around my questions) produces anything of value in a response to my reply, I'll let ya'll know. Thanks again for bearing with my ignorance. I'm going to have to go into deep meditation in order to devise the appropriate reaction.

At this point, if any one knows how to communicate directly with said Draconians, I'd be interested in having words with them. I don't know where, but, I read an interesting story about giant gargoyle like creatures, alive, in chains, in an underground place somewhere in Europe (France maybe?). (The chains were supposedly as thick as the length of a human and the few humans that had gotten too close were immediately devoured)

RPC makes sense now too.

OK. Hanging in there,

Jaso

Oh, what can one do? Find an older TV and build one's own computer from scratch? It seems a tall order. But, desperate times call for desperate measures. (That's a whole 'nuther topic) IDK. I've got to think this through. (It would seem falling back on an original gameplan I had pondered earlier in life might be a solution now, buying one's own island!) Let me know if you know anything about that! OK. I got my ears on. Over.

Posted 1 year ago

Superevil
Superevil

"I read an interesting story about giant gargoyle like creatures, alive, in chains, in an underground place somewhere in Europe"

I remember hearing that on an episode of Coast 2 Coast AM.

Posted 1 year ago

jaso
jaso

Whoa! Another source! I'll have to take that with a grain of salt. That makes two independent stories, similar in nature. C2C has had so many shows, its mindblurring! LOL I enjoyed the Patrick Heron and Steven Quayle shows. :)

Posted 1 year ago

ProstheticHead
ProstheticHead

"I read an interesting story about giant gargoyle like creatures, alive, in chains, in an underground place somewhere in Europe (France maybe?)"

That's just Lighthouse, chained to the floor somewhere in the HTG dungeon. Don't believe the hype.

Posted 1 year ago

jaso
jaso

LOL

I just want to extend a heartfelt apology to the Draconians. I know ya'll were here first. We (dumb) mortals then came along and are the true 'Visitors'. I realize our women's real estate is so desirable that ya'll did what ya'll did. But, I want to let by gones be by gones and bury the hatchet and invite ya'll to come out from underneath the rocks so we can go downtown and I'll show ya'll how to get a woman naturally. (Put on your handsome human cloak though) If ya'll can act civilized and repent, I may even be able to get ya'll into heaven where the good times never end. I know ya'll want to make a tasty morsel out of us, and we want to make a full body leather outfit out of ya'll. So, lets agree to respect one another. Perhaps we can coexist in a mutually beneficial capacity. I'll have my people contact your (lizard) people and we'll do lunch. RSVP

OK. Best regards,

Jaso

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

jaso, webcam shot

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

You don't want to be mixing with them, they are the nasties.

Posted 1 year ago

warlock
warlock

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/greysagenda.html

Posted 1 year ago

jaso
jaso

to lH

Yes. Ultimately, you may be correct. It's in my forgiving nature I seek a truce. I simply want to give them the option of everlasting life before they have to be eliminated for good. (even though it's not up to me, this is how we are supposed to act, with gentlemanly conduct) (or, as the saying goes down south, Ack right! LOL)

Another 3rd party observation I'm encountering is how these nasties and human followers have joined forces to form an unholy alliance. I can't help but think of, "Gooble Gobble, we accept her, one of us!" as seen here, http colon forward slash forward slash archive dot org forward slash details forward slash freaks1932

WL

nice writeup! digesting... .... ... .... ... .... ...

Posted 1 year ago

warlock
warlock

jaso, I expected you would. Beware the Greys are below us.

Posted 1 year ago

jaso
jaso

WL

Yes, I'm aware of greys 'below us'. I'm still reading.... I just wanted to interject, (while its fresh in my mind) I spoke with a 'hacker' about a year ago. He said he had seen records of supplies moving to the moon! From what I've read thusfar, this information confirms that which I've read involving Viktor Schauberger, the Austrian forester who stated in his writings how he was a contactee of sorts and that humans were incapable of knowing how to harness gravity. Check out The Water Wizard for actual schematics and docs! I even heard we have an outpost on one of the moons of Saturn for early warning of evil visitors. (which this statement in itself implicates we have and have had flying disc technology for a while!)

Oh, and I misquoted Harry Potter. It should have read, "We do not speak his name. You must be either very brave... or very foolish"

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!