The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows Vista

(Solved) - How To Use VCD in Vista 32 To Mount ISO'S

(3 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by Drnknmnky52
  • Latest reply from Drnknmnky52
  • Topic Viewed 3473 times

Drnknmnky52

I Just downloaded VCD So I could mount ISO'S .... This is the first time I've tryed anything like this.
I downloaded VCD... After Install I when to mount the files. I wanted to by opening VCD but I'll I keep gett'n is the little setup box with 3 taps. First Tap Settings- Number of drives,3 Little box. Virtual sheep,Automounts last image,Buffered I/O..... Second Tap Language, 3 Tap Info.
I Tryed to open the files With VCD by setting the VCD to open the files & It DOES NOT DO ANYTHING!!
Can Anyone Please Help me out??
I'm Running Vista 32
Thanks 4 The Help All!!!

Posted 6 years ago

PalmTrees
PalmTrees

hey man i feel your pain. i just went through the same thing yesterday.

open VCD put a check on all three boxes and select the number of drives you want( 1 should be enough be cause you can just unmount the ISO's and mount another one just like changing the disc in you DVD drive). hit OK the open your computer file to view your drives. there you should see a drive with the sheep head logo.

If you already have ISO files on your computer, just right click the virtual drive. scroll down to virtual clonedrive and select mount. it will bring up an exlorer window. then find and select your ISO.

If you need to create ISO files. download "ISORecorder v3" its freeware and its simple to use. after install its in your right click menu. put a disc in your drive. open your computer file and right click your CD/DVD drive, select "create image from CD". this will start ISORecorder.

Posted 6 years ago

Drnknmnky52

Thank You Very Very Much Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That Worked Great!!!!
If I Ever hve any more problems I'll be sure to come back!!
Great Site!!!

Posted 6 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!