How-To Geek Forums / Microsoft Office

how to uninstall MS office mondo 2010.

(3 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by nikhil2761115
  • Latest reply from nikhil2761115
  • Topic Viewed 9091 times

nikhil2761115
nikhil2761115

guys, i installed (leaked copy) MS Office mondo 2010 . Now it has expired or something. I tried to uninstall it completely from "add remove programs", but i m getting an error message - "This product installation has been corrupted. run setup again from the cd, dvd, or other original installation source".
plz tell me how can i uninstall it...

Posted 4 years ago

whs
whs

I found the following explanation here: http://social.technet.microsof.....9ad8cd0bb7

The Problem is a missing file in the installation folder of office 2010. Office 2010 has an Setup Controller directory and uses the directory to check the installed components. please check the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\Groove.en-us\". if you have no "Setup.xml" file there please copy the file from the "Groove.en-us" directory of the source files to this directory and test the uninstallation again.

Posted 4 years ago

nikhil2761115
nikhil2761115

i m unable to understand u. I have to copy which file from which directory to which directory?? currently i m having a XML document named "GrooveMUI" in "Groove.en-us" folder...

Posted 4 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!