How to post a Powerpoint presentation on the Forum

(27 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by whs
  • Latest reply from Aleeve
  • Topic Viewed 2498 times

Aleeve
Aleeve

yes
i dont really think that it could work could it?
you cant just randomly change a file extension - it would be brilliant if you could though!

Posted 6 years ago

coates719
coates719

Under the 'View' tab in 'Folder Options' uncheck the 'Hide extensions for known file types'

Then you should be able to see the extension .pps you can now rename this to .ppt.

Posted 6 years ago

whs
whs

It's under Tools Tab > Folder Option > View button > Uncheck 'hide extensions for known file types'. And it works great. Coates - Thanks for the hint.

Posted 6 years ago

Aleeve
Aleeve

ok
cool, ill give it a go

Posted 6 years ago

Aleeve
Aleeve

yes :)
it works nice one

now, to go and save all those pics that whs had on the powerpoint
shall i upload to photobucket?

Posted 6 years ago

whs
whs

Aleeve, Why upload them. We have the Powerpoint presentation on-line now. Anybody can grab the pics from there - same as we did. Just one more detail: I noticed that the pics are saved as JPEG (with this last method). That is fine if you just want to keep them for looking at. But if you want to do a lot of processing with them, I prefer them to be in PNG (less data loss). This can be accomplished with my snipping technique I had first suggested or you convert the JPEG's into PNG with the Paint program.

Posted 6 years ago

Aleeve
Aleeve

well, i have anyway
i saved most but not all of the pics (basically the ones I want)
and so you can get them from here: http://s294.photobucket.com/al.....owerpoint/

if it would be easier I could always put them in a rar file and put them onto sky drive! :)

Posted 6 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!