The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Off Topic

HOW TO KNOW PERSON'S ADDRESS WITH THE HELP OF "PAN" CARD

(7 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by anil
  • Latest reply from Scott
  • Topic Viewed 30728 times

anil

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ONE PERSON'S FULL ADDRESS,DETAILS WITH THE HELP OF PAN NUMBER.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO KNOW ? IF POSSIBLE, WHAT'S THAT METHOD AND ON WHICH WAY AND FROM WHERE CAN I KNOW THE PERSON DETAILS.
SO SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME TO FINDOUT. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU.

Posted 6 years ago

p0oper89

anil, before i even attempt to assist you, why are you looking for someone's full address?

Posted 6 years ago

The Geek

@p0oper89: I agree, this isn't the type of thing that we help with around here... moving to off-topic.

Posted 6 years ago

ScottW

I've never heard of a PAN number, so I looked it up on wikipedia. There has been talk about getting a National ID here in the US, but not much really happening.

p0oper, do you have one of these? Do you know how it has been received back in India? Thanks.

Posted 6 years ago

p0oper89

Scottw, im from India, but i am currently a US Citizen :D, and No National ID, immigrational stuff, the closest thing to what hes talking about is, http://www.sss.gov/. Even yet i dont think this is what hes looking for. Sorry anil, were more of a computer forums then immigration forums. Sorry

But hoped that helped :D

Posted 6 years ago

anjan

i want to know the address of one of my school teacher and the only relevant detail that i have is his PAN number.
so how can i get to know about his present address with the help of a PAN number.

Posted 5 years ago

Scott

Sorry, this request doesn't fit on our forums. Closed.

Posted 5 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.