There was a discussion about How To Fix Shockwave Flash Crashes in Google Chrome and it is now closed here: http://www.howtogeek.com/10329.....le-chrome/ There was a statement that said, "Remember, you’ll no longer be getting automatic updates with each Chrome upgrade. Make sure to check for updates at Adobe’s Flash download page and/or turn on the update check in your local installation of Adobe Flash." This is false bc I went to the Adobe’s Flash download page and mine says, "Your Google Chrome browser already includes Adobe® Flash® Player built-in. Google Chrome will automatically update when new versions of Flash Player are available." Thank you for help in solving my problem, "How I can tell if a Flash conflict is the source of your trouble?" Solutions were: Run Chrome. In the address bar, type about:plugins in the address bar. After you press enter you’ll be greeted with a list of all the plug-ins installed in Chrome (this is different than user-installed Extensions). Look down the list of plug-ins for the Flash entry. If the entry looks like Flash (2 Files) there is a very good chance the source of your Flash-related crashes is a conflict between the two. In the upper right hand corner of the browser window there is a small toggle labeled [+] Details. Click on that toggle to expand the entries for all the plug-ins. Return to the entry for Flash. You need to click on the Disable link for Chrome’s internal installation of Flash (make sure you disable the one located in Chrome’s App Data folder and not the separate stand-alone Flash installation). Very helpful info! TY!

Posted 1 year ago