SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

(Solved) - How to Customize Multiple Folders in my Drive to Icons of my Choice!!!!!!!!

(5 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by amrinderminhas
  • Latest reply from amrinderminhas
  • Topic Viewed 1261 times

amrinderminhas

Hi everybody,
It will really be nice of you if anyone can tell me that How can i convert multiple folders into icons of my choice...(icons i have already downloaded)
I donot want to have a different theme of windows where i know the whole of the folders can be changed according to the theme option...

I just have multiple folders and have multiple icons of my own choice. But assigning indvidually each folder to each icon takes a lot of time.
So kindly give me the solution to customize multiple folders to icons quickly.......

Posted 2 years ago

amrinderminhas

Kindly suggest me some solution to the above problem... It will be nice of you......THANX

Posted 2 years ago

scowilcro

Highlight all of the folders for which you want to change the icons. Right-click on any one of the highlighted folders and click "Properties."
Click the "Customize" button
Click the "Change Icon" button. Choose an icon from the list on the screen or click "Browse" to choose your own icon that you've either created or downloaded from the Internet.
Click "OK" to change the folder icons for multiple folders
Done

Posted 2 years ago

amrinderminhas

Thanx for answering!!! but I think I am not able to communicate what I needed!!!
I want to Convert multiple folders to icons.......each folder having separate icon......
Example: I have 60 movies....each movie in different folder and have 60 movie icons (one for each movie). Now i want to convert all those 60 folders to separate icons belonging to the respective movie...

Help me if it could be done in anyway plz.....??
Thanx

Posted 2 years ago

amrinderminhas

I have found the answer myself....... Its the "Magic Folder Icon" .....quick to change the folders to the icons you wish......
Thanx to all

Accepted Answer · Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.