SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows XP

(Solved) - How to Control the Download Speed for a User n Smartlink Digisol DG-BG4011N ADSL

(3 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by babinlonston
  • Latest reply from babinlonston
  • Topic Viewed 1180 times

babinlonston

I'm have a Smartlink Digisol DG-BG4011N ADSL Broadband Router , And i Have Configured it as PPPOE Method to Connect internet acces Automatically , And its Connected to a 8 Port Switch and Shared there are 6 System and they Were accessing the Internet , Now the Issue is One of the Person is Downloading Torrent so the Other 5 Users cant Browse Throught the Internet Even Google.com is Not Opening , So Is there Any Way to Decrease the Speed of the User Who is Downloading the Torrent in this ADSL Modem ? if so Please Help me out .. The ADSL Modem has the feautre of Filtering Options & QOS and Mac Filtering , Web Filtering etc.. , But i just need to Decrease the Bandwith for that particular user , in His System i have configured a Static IP Address 192.168.1.8 , 255.255.255.0 How can i Control the Download Speed from This Router ...

Here Below is the some of the Screeen shots of my Router Digisol DG-BG4011N ADSL Broadband Router

Smartlink Digisol DG-BG4011N ADSL Broadband Router

Posted 1 year ago

scorpion99

Why don't you simply do that by installing a bandwidth controller software .
http://bandwidthcontroller.com/

Accepted Answer · Posted 1 year ago

babinlonston

Thanks Buddy

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.