The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

how do I upload pictures to forum

(9 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by evenyatar
  • Latest reply from warlock
  • Topic Viewed 336 times

evenyatar

If I click on image, I get a url link to upload from but no way to just upload a foto from just the computer?

Posted 1 year ago

raphoenix
raphoenix

Example:

http://beta.photobucket.com/

Posted 1 year ago

Xhi
Xhi

Tutorial: How to post a picture on HTG

Posted 1 year ago

evenyatar

Thanks but I hit another snag. I am using a library computer and cannot upload onto the computer. I went to facebook but for some reason I cannot upload the pictures to a photo album all I can do is upload them individually. When I go to photobucket.com and try to upload the photos from facebook, it will only try to upload a photo album not individual photos. I would really like to get these uploaded so I can get help with my cpu cooling plate problem.

Posted 1 year ago

whs
whs

Try Image Shack: http://imageshack.us/content_r.....182105.png You have to sign up.

Posted 1 year ago

hArLtRoN
hArLtRoN

I use Imageshack to upload my pictures.

For Imageshack:
1.) Create an account
2.) Upload your image (Keep it at 800x600)
3.) Once its uploaded, copy everything in the "FORUM CODE" box and paste that into your HTG reply.

Posted 1 year ago

Xhi
Xhi

If you have them on Facebook all you have to do is right click on them and select "Copy link address" and click on the image button and paste the link in there.

Posted 1 year ago

evenyatar

I opened my computer and checked the fan for make and model, I believe this is it. The fan attached to the back of the computer looks like it is working fine but I keep getting a cpu fan error. I cannot get bios to open for some reason to see if there is a problem there.

Edit: link removed

Posted 1 year ago

warlock
warlock

@evenyatar, Start a new topic for your problem please. Also post in a more appropiate forum.

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!