The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

How can I remove usernames from drop down menu in gmail notifier

(1 post)
  • Started 8 years ago by curandero
  • Topic Viewed 1726 times

PARTNER SPOTLIGHT

Recommended: Clean Your Mac the Easy Way with CleanMyMac 3

If you want to clean up your Mac the easy way, CleanMyMac is a great tool to get the job done easily, and it will even keep your computer clean automatically.

Unlike the competition, it also includes great tools like a Clean Uninstaller, to get rid of applications and clean up the junk that they leave behind. All with the click of a button.

Download CleanMyMac 3 for Free Today

Posted yesterday 
curandero

Each time I boot into windows the gmail notifier sign in window pops up and two incorrect usernames that I entered previously reapper in a drop down menu in the username field. I was wondering if there is any way to remove those previously entered usernames so that I can enter the correct credentials only once and have gmail notifier save my correct credentials, so that all I have to do is press OK or <enter> to log into gmail.

It seems that notifier saves the first two usernames that you enter and does not give you the option to delete them within windows. I do not have this problem on any other computer on which I have installed the notifier so it has be something that is stored locally within a particular installation of windows. I have XP Home installed on the computer.

I thank you in advance for your replies!

Posted 8 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.