Read just our best, feature-length articles without all the extra stuff.
Answer a Random Geek Trivia Question
Read our first book, the HTG Guide to Windows 8, or check our upcoming books.
Subscribe to our daily email newsletter, chock full of great articles and tips.
1) Click Orb(start) then RUN command
2) type: cleanmgr sageset:11
3) Select the options you want and close
4) Click Orb(start) then RUN command
5) type: cleanmgr sagerun:11
6) All done
This topic has been closed to new replies. Please create a new topic instead.
Create New Topic Return to Forum
Enter your email address to subscribe to our daily newsletter.