How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

HELP...with networking problem

(46 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by MrsPeachy
  • Latest reply from ispalten
  • Topic Viewed 2151 times

ispalten
ispalten

OK, first, Copy/Paste... In a COMMAND PROMPT you RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON on the WINDOW after you've run the command and it displays what you want to PASTE here... Top choice is MARK... you will SEE a block flashing at the TOP of the window. Now LEFT MOUSE BUTTON on the TOP LEFT of what you want to copy and CONTINUE to hold the mouse button down. DRAG it to the bottom right of what you want to copy. Release the mouse button and you see a marked area. INSIDE this area click the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON. That puts ALL that data in the clipboard. Now in a REPLY here, position the cursor where you'll like to put the data and press the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON again. You'll see PASTE in the list, select that and the contents of your CLIPBOARD will appear.

This is ONLY good for TEXT you can mark, not pictures or data in most applications, like Task Manager. For those you must take a SCREENSHOT and use a 3rd party to host the screen capture and then link it to here. Such as Photobucket or Imageshack. You'd use the SNIPPING TOOL in W7 to capture the screen, save it to disk, and then upload to one of them and link to here. Might be complicated at first, but it is probably the only way to do this. We'll try this later if need be.

From your Task Manager list I see NOTHING unusual. You have an HP computer, Epson Printer, ATI Video card, and are using Kaspersky (ProtectedObject is part of it), nothing odd or unusual there.

Still, how do you know someone was on? What data do you have and how did you get it?

I'll be back later with more questions. You've got some terms mixed up that is making it hard to understand. Server for one, do you mean ISP or a computer you connect too?

Irv S.

Posted 1 year ago

MrsPeachy

I told you the terms I am not familar with yet... I mean ISP..not a computer I am connected to.

I just went to my HP support site and ran a scan from there. It informed me my pc was at high risk and to download and run a virus scan. I checked my Kaspersky and it showed it was off. When I tried to turn it on, a password protection came up. Since I did not put a password on it, I dont know the password. I downloaded AVG. and ran the scan on it. It tells me everything is fine, though it did have two reports that I clicked on and they were empty. I uninstalled AVG...when it was finished a script box came up telling me it had already been uninstalled..How can this be?? I am going to uninstall my Kaspersky since its showing its not working and reinstall it.

Boyyy your directions are confusing to me but I will copy them out and try. Hopefully I can do this right!!

This is basically what happens every time I try to do something. I either get a password protection on something or I get I have to get the administrator permission to do whatever....except I am never able to get the admin. permission..script box tells me permission denied. Sometimes a script box comes up and tells me trusted installer has stopped my request.

As for my clipboard. I try to access it and again a script box comes up telling me I have to get permission from my administrator then tells me permission denied. I have not been able to access the clipboard in so long I cant tell you the last time I could access it.

Last week I called Kaspersky and they did a all kinds of scans on it. The man there told me my pc as he put it *was very very sick*. Of course just like everyone else he wanted me to pay a certain amt. to fix it. As I stated before I have paid more than 5 people to fix my problems and as soon as my pc is back online all the problems start again.

Since my router is new, I called Linksys just to make certain everything was done correctly when we set it up. He also ran all kinds of scans through my cmd. He told me that I had a networking problem and *here we go again* for a mere $350.00 they can fix all three of my pcs and I would have one years service on all of them. They are the only ones I have talked to yet that does offer a 30 day money back guarantee if not satisfied.

All I want is not to be on a network with all these people and I dont want them accesssing my computer. I never realized this would be so hard to accomplish To of not put myself on it to begin with, its sure taking a toil on me trying to get rid of it. You have no idea how many tears of frustration I have shed over this. If I did not need the pc to submit my photos to my editor, I would of gave up a long long time ago.

Again for the 3rd time...my pc was accessed without permission and my Norton alerted me to the fact. I got the IP number called my tech support they informed me who it was and where they were. Please read past post on here.

I do want to thank you so much Irv. for trying to help me out. Your the first person that has really tried to help me and I appreciate it more than you know.

Question, you stated in a earlier post on here I was on networking and you posted a netstat. How do you know I am on networking...was that scan on me? Or was it an example? The reason I ask is, in all this info. I am putting here is this going to give anyone that knows how free reign of my pc? Let them access it?

One more thing, two nights ago, I was looking at the resource monitor. Under Services highlighted in bright orange is a sentence that says: Filtered by svchost.exe *Local ServiceAndNoImpersonation*

I can give you the info under it if you need it. Also under Associated Handles I get the same Orange highlighted area that has the same thing: Filtered by svchost.exe *LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation* with lots of things under it Under image: all has Svchost.exe *Local Service and ....* Under Handle Name they all start out with \Registry\machine\software, or : \Registry\machine\System, or: \Registry\User\5-l-5-19\control panel\international, or \Registry\Machine\System\controlSet001\Contr.. , and some have by the Svchost.exe (Local Service An...), \BaseNamedObjects\FntCache-e5c56b01-e53a-4407..., or, \they start with the BaseNamedObjects, but after that is, \fntCache-173cfb3c-5d88-47bc... or, _ComCatalogCache_ , or, \FntCached 97dciec5-a399-425c...

I dont know if any of that is important or not but included it here basically because of them being filtered.

Can you explain to me who Local Service is??

I have tons of scripts I have printed out from Network Monitor/Application rules SVCHOST>EXE. that I can put down here if you want.

One more thing, since your a pro at this, would this be easier to do through email, or by other means or stay here and try catching each other? Just asking....I dont want to break any rules.

Posted 1 year ago

gedstar
gedstar

No offense but with all the time you have spent on this you could have Wiped the Hard Drive and re-installed windows!!!!! So why don't you go down the re-install from scratch route?

This bit sounds a bit suspect

"One more thing, since your a pro at this, would this be easier to do through email, or by other means or stay here and try catching each other? Just asking....I dont want to break any rules. "

Posted 1 year ago

nosparks

For a person that says you never give people access to your computer, you sure give a lot of people access to your computer.

This forum has provided information that would get rid of your current situation by starting all over from square one. Actually, prior to square one because there would be none of the "new computer crapware" installed on your computer.

Posted 1 year ago

ispalten
ispalten

"Im sorry Im not believed on what I put here, but I dont know how to put it down any other way than the truth", that is NOT the case. I just don't see how you came to your conclusions and you've not given any supporting details.

"I find what I find in my pc by snooping.", good, but what EXACTLY did you find and where?

" Today when I did the netstat I put it in my doc.file only to go there now and find a message come up telling me it had been moved or deleted.", OK, what I suspect has happened it that you've saved it to the desktop as that is the NORMAL dialog box you'd see when there is no file being pointed too. The question is HOW did you save the NETSTAT to the desktop, please explain? If you can't copy it, how was it done?

Most RECENT computers will have a LOT of programs installed on it when you purchase it. Skype is one of them, as Skype is now owned by MicroSoft. You'll find quite a few programs on a new computer, many you might not need. Nothing unusual here, and Skype only allows you to SHARE your desktop, that is allow someone to VIEW it, not use it.

"Protected Q:\ Location is not accessable.", and I suspect this is a drive on your Epson printer, does it have a MEDIA card slot? No card in the slot, normal message. Using Windows Explorer you should be able to RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON on it, select PROPERTIES and get more info on it.

"I dont want to share with others, hubby would be ok but no one else...how do I do that?? *since he just walked in the room...", well once you connect to a network and you have to to get on the Internet, you will share some stuff by DEFAULT. In W7 on the Systray Right mouse button on the network icon and open NETWORK AND SHARING CENTER. Then you'll see how you are connected. On that you'll see a link for FULL MAP. If any other devices are on, one of your other computers for instance, if you click on it you'll see them. On the ADVANCED settings on the left when selected you can turn of the file sharing, it is ON by default.

Also in a COMMAND PROMPT enter NET SHARE and you'll see what you are sharing, like this (I have a 4 computer network and all computers share ALL files and folders except MS restricted access files for the OS) :

-----------------
c:\>net share

Share name Resource Remark

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
print$ C:\Windows\system32\spool\drivers
Printer Drivers
IPC$ Remote IPC
AVI K:\AVI
C C:\
C_XPS C:\ XPS C Drive
Documents K:\SkyDrive\Documents
Games DL K:\Games DL
Image Library One
K:\Image Library One
K_XPS K:\
L_XPS435 L:\ L Drive
Public C:\Users\Public
Users C:\Users
The command completed successfully.
-------------------------

You can do this on ALL computers to see what THEY are sharing. PUBLIC is probably the only one that would be there by DEFAULT.

"Isnt my connection to the server a network, a LAN? Isnt that considered a network?"

No, it isn't and you are NOT connected to a SERVER but your ROUTER. Connecting to the ROUTER is called a LAN, Local Area Network, and all devices that connect to that router, either wired or wireless are on THAT LAN. The ROUTER connects to a MODEM provided by your ISP. Via that MODEM you connect to the WAN, Wide Area Network, for Internet access.

"And if this is the case how do you know what network to be on verses one you dont want to be on?"

The ROUTER can see different NETWORKS... WORKGROUP is the DEFAULT one. You can rename it, but the ROUTER might 'join' then together anyway. This isn't a real concern UNLESS it is a password protected network that you need to join, which should NOT be the case.

"And if your connected to a home router is that a type of network?" Yes, exactly.

Here are some links that might help understand more:

http://compnetworking.about.co.....etwork.htm
http://www.home-network-help.com/home-network.html

"Again, I had Norton at the time and it alerted me someone was accessing my pc. I went to the history and found a IP number with accessing your computer by it.", completely NORMAL, it could be almost anything... go back in the history and provide the IP address. Norton by default will put up ALOT of informational messages. Even when a WEB SITE tries to put a COOKIE on your computer or a program you are running tries to do something it thinks is wrong. DETAILS here helps on understand what is going on.

" I called the tech support for my ISP, gave them the number and they told me who it was *name* and where they were located *my servers address*. When I told her that the address was my server and the persons name she gave me was the IT tech is when she handed me over to her supervisor who stated we needed to talk to the server on Monday morning.", details needed again here. First there is no such thing as "my servers address". You probably are NOT running a server, unless you are HOST an INTERNET service, like FTP, TORRENT, or Web Site to name a few. What you might have is a LOCAL PRIVATE IP Address, starting with 192.168.X.Y where X is probably 0 or 1 and Y is probably 0. You can determine YOUR IP Address from the IPCONFIG /ALL command in a COMMAND PROMPT. Two lines to look at :

IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.2(Preferred) <-- Your Computer's IP Address
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1 <--- IP Address of YOUR Router.

To see your WAN IP Address, the address of your MODEM on the WAN, go to http://mywanip.com/. If you saw ANY of these above, you saw yourself, also 127.0.01 is you.

"What can I do when a message comes up telling me I have to ask for the Administrators permission to look at files?", and this means you do NOT have the correct permissions to have access. Can be because you did NOT give the permission via UAC (User Access Control) dialog box or you are not running at the Administrator. There are 3 Administrators here on W7 basically. You can be an Administrator (user ID) but you do NOT have FULL Administrator rights. Especially with a COMMAND PROMPT. Follow instructions here on how to do it, http://www.howtogeek.com/howto.....a-run-box/. The other is more advanced, running as the True Hidden Administrator, but that should NOT be needed now.

"Also a lot of my programs I go to them and some of them are whited out and I cant access them or parts of them.", don't understand, explain more or take screenshots and post please. Any error or dialog box messages, please provide them if so.

"When I type in Microsoft help, it takes me to a place called Microsoft Tech Net for IP techs. When I come across some problems in my pc a message comes up telling me again to go to Microsoft Tech Net for IP techs. In the beginning of this a exe. script box came up with PasswordReader.exe in it and showed it was downloading. I did not do this and have no idea how or where it came from.", I think you entered this in the Browser and it took you to a place where you 'PURCHASE' on-line support. This is a program that probably would allow a tech to connect with you via CHAT and then get on your system possibly? Where did you actually go to on the Browser, there are MANY. Normally one would open the START ORB on the lower right and USE HELP AND SUPPORT there to look for problem answers. What did you actually do?

Irv S.

Posted 1 year ago

ispalten
ispalten

"Again for the 3rd time...my pc was accessed without permission and my Norton alerted me to the fact. I got the IP number called my tech support they informed me who it was and where they were. Please read past post on here." You NEVER posted that IP 'number', that is what is needed...

"Question, you stated in a earlier post on here I was on networking and you posted a netstat. How do you know I am on networking...was that scan on me? Or was it an example? The reason I ask is, in all this info. I am putting here is this going to give anyone that knows how free reign of my pc? Let them access it? ", well, because when you connect to a Router you are doing it OVER a NETWORK, plain and simple. You have POSTED no information here that can identify who you are, where you are, or how to connect to your PC. Neither did I.

"Under Services highlighted in bright orange is a sentence that says: Filtered by svchost.exe *Local ServiceAndNoImpersonation*", I think this is from the Media Center, you running it or have it loaded? Under Service where though? What are you looking at? Again, I'll assume you are looking via some application, and ORANGE probably means it is ACTIVE... so what are you using to look at this? Task Manager, Resource Manager (what tab), or something else?

"Can you explain to me who Local Service is??", YES, that is YOUR COMPUTER!!!! (some info, although old --> http://www.windowsitpro.com/ar.....e-accounts).

"I have tons of scripts I have printed out from Network Monitor/Application rules SVCHOST>EXE. that I can put down here if you want.", probably not, all those are probably 'legal'.

"One more thing, since your a pro at this, would this be easier to do through email, or by other means or stay here and try catching each other? Just asking....I dont want to break any rules. ", well, on occasion I have helped people out by connecting to their system via TEAMVIEWER (http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx) and fixed things. It usually was to stop the 'thrashing' on this forum. It sounds like this might be needed. We can do it, your choice, via e-mail if you feel uncomfortable with me connecting via TeamViewer, or if others here object as they are interested here. To do this you'll have to contact a Moderator, Lighthouse, VistaMike, or Xhi, and ask them for my e-mail address and we can set it up. I will contact them to contact you too. You contact them by clicking on their link under their name on a REPLY they gave and that will take you to a page with their contact info. You'll need to look at some threads to find these, but it shouldn't be too hard. Meanwhile I'll contact them.

Irv S.

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

Tis done Irv, thanks for the offer

Mike

Posted 1 year ago

nosparks

Irv - No objection to you going "in camera" to help out the OP but please don't leave the rest of us hanging.

Thanks
NoSparks

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

The resolve, if any, will be posted here

Posted 1 year ago

MrsPeachy

Sorry so late in getting back, lots going on here I wasnt expecting.

Right now my mind is reeling with all the info I have read above and I am not sure where to start. Before I answer you Irv., I will answer the others first....short answers.

Gedstar, a few things, first off your comment about being suspect... The reason I ask Irv about email or some other way of contact, is because answers and post from me esp. were getting very long. I havent been in a forum in a very long time as I havent needed to be. The last one I was in some of my post got thrown out as they said they were too long. I didnt want the same thing to happen here as I am trying to get help with my pc and trying to learn at the same time. Windows 7 is very very confusing to me. If I could of gotten XP when we bought the new PC I would of as 7 is kicking my buns and mind. Esp. the networking stuff. I am sorry you see it as suspect.

As for starting new, I wish now I had as I am more confused than I ever was. I do have the Recovery Disk we purchased from HP, they told me that doing a Recovery was just like starting over new on my pc. Someone here said to throw them out and *nuke* what I have and start over...just how do you do that without the recovery disk??

Nosparks, just how have I given access to my pc to lots of people? From what I read below from Irv I havent given any info out that someone could access me with. As for starting out from scratch, please read again what I wrote to Gedstar. No one has told me exactly how to start from scratch.

Irv, you have given me an overdose of info here and my mind is reeling. I did not post the IP number I got from my norton as I did look it up on Whatismyip.com/whois and it was the same person that the tech support gave me. What I meant by server gave me the info, my telephone company where we live is a independant comp. its not part of AT&T or the old Bellsouth. Our telephone comp. also has our internet service, they also use to have the Direct TV service but went to one of their own. My internet service came in as part of our bill from our telephone service.

You have given me lots to read up on here and I am very interested in continuing this in a less open way as I feel I am being *put down* by some on here because of my ignorance. It is after midnight here and I will look for the moderators contact like you said in order to get in touch with you. I will have to discuss with my husband about doing a remote with you but wont be able to talk to him till in the am as he is sleeping. I feel he will agree in order to get my pc running the correct way with no outsiders on it.

You state that 127.0.0.1 is my pc, in netstat there are 3 lines one with *Local Address* the middle with *Foreign Address* and the last *state*
Would the 127.0.0.1 be in both the local and foreign lines? Do you have a suggestion as to where on the net I could go to learn about netstat and what each line means and what each *state* means that I would be able to understand?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you wrote: "Under Services highlighted in bright orange is a sentence that says: Filtered by svchost.exe *Local ServiceAndNoImpersonation*", I think this is from the Media Center, you running it or have it loaded? Under Service where though? What are you looking at? Again, I'll assume you are looking via some application, and ORANGE probably means it is ACTIVE... so what are you using to look at this? Task Manager, Resource Manager (what tab), or something else?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found the orange filter in my Resource Monitor under *services* and under *associated handles* with the info I wrote above under them. Sorry I confused you. I dont have media turned on at all.

When I saved the netstat I put it in my Documents...not on my desktop. When I went to see if I could put it here is when the message box came up saying it had been moved or deleted did I want to delete the shortcut. I did print the netstat out though and have been trying to figure out how to get it on here as my clipboard will not open. I did understand how you c/ped the whole netstat so I did learn how to do that instead of how I had been doing it a screen at a time with Print Screen then printing it out. Now just to get my clipboard to open and I have learned a new way to c/p.

No my printer does not have a media slot card. Neigher of them do. I have two, as I do sell my photos I can print out to 13X19 and I do my own framing and matting.

I did the command prompt net share and this is what is showed me:

Share Name Resource Remark
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C$ C:\ Default share
D$ D:\ Default share
IPC$ Remote IPC
Q$ Q:\ Default Share
ADMIN$ C:\Windows Remote Admin

The command completed successfully.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Can you please tell me in plain english what that means???

As for Skype in my PC....it has been EXE. I found that in my programs.

I also did a ipconfig /all. You said to look at the two lines

Ivp4 address and the default gateway address.

Mine came up with:

Windows IP Configuration

Host name................... : mine
Primary Dns Suffix......... : *empty*

Posted 1 year ago

MrsPeachy

Hmm I wasnt near the post button and it posted so I will finish what I was typing and see if you can explain it ot me

Node type............................... : Hybrid
IP Routing Enabled.................... : No
WINS Proxy Enabled...................: No

Ethernet adapter Local area Connection

Connections-specific DNS SUFFIX
Description...........................: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
Physical address.....................: letters and numbers
DHCP Enabled........................: Yes
Autoconfiguration Enabled..........: yes
IPv6 Address.............................: letters & Numbers *Preferred*
Temporary IPv6 Address............. : different letters & numbers *preferred*
Link-local IPv6 address.................: different letters & Numbers than ^^^
IPv4 Address.............................: 192.XXX.X.XXX *preferred*
Subnet mask..............................: 255.XXX.XXX.X
Lease obtained............................: todays date time
Lease expires...............................Sat at the same time
Default Gateway............................:192.XXX.X.X
DHCP server..................................: 192.XXX.X.X
DHCPv6 IAID...................................: numbers
DHCPv6 Client DUID..........................: numbers in pairs along with letters

DNS servers......................................: 184.XX.XXX.XX
: 184.XX.XXX.X *last two numbers different than above* WHY DO I HAVE 3 DNS SERVERS?????????????
: 192.XXX.X.X
NetBIOS over Tcpip.............................: enabled

Tunnel adapter isatap..(numbers and letters)

Media state...................Media disconnected
Connection - specific DNS Suffix :
Description...........................: Microsoft ISATAP Adapter *where did the adapter come from????)
Physical address.....................: numbers in pairs with the last one having a number and letter
DHCP enabled...........................: NO
Autoconfigurtion enabled.............: Yes

Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection XX *numbers*

Media state..........................: Disconnected
Connection-specific DNS Suffix...:
Description:.................: Microsoft ISATAP Adaptor
Physical address..................: numbers in pairs with the last one a letter &Number
DHCP enabled.........................No
Autoconfiguration Enabled...............Yes

Tunnel adapter local area connectio XX *two numbers*

Connections specfic Suffix
Description......................: Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter
Physical Address.................................numbers in pairs with the last one a letter and number
DHCP Enabled .............................No
Autoconfiguration Enabled..............yes
IPv6 address'................................letters & numbers *preferred*
Link Local IPv6...........................numbers & letters
Default Gateway.......................
Netbios over tcip.......................Disabled

Now can you expain this to me in plain english??? :)

I will be getting back with you, its 2:12am and this peachy is going to bed!!!

Have a great evening !

Posted 1 year ago

ispalten
ispalten

Quick answers for above...

Share stuff, you ARE sharing the C, D, and Q drive to ANYONE on the network. Normally this is NOT the case. Can easily be fixed. Just because it shows as shared, doesn't mean everything or even IF it can be accessed. Might require a P/W or be Read Only, can't tell without doing specific things on the computer.

IPCONFIG you posted. All normal other than the X's you used to hide information that didn't need to be. I can tell from that you ARE on a network, connected to a router, either with the GATEWAY address of 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1. You have set up one of those addresses as the DNS as well, and have 2 DNS addresses that are your ISP's DNS... normally these two are all that is required.

Windows 7 is 'backwards compatible', in that is has some 'dynamic links' that are used for programs that do not know the names of W7's folders. I'm wondering if this is causing a problem for you? For instance, under USERS in Windows 7, which in XP was called 'Documents and Settings', you will find your UserId. Under that you'll see 2 MY DOCUMENTS. You can ONLY open 1 of those. I'd really have to know how you saved the data away, step by step, to know more?

CHECK YOUR E-MAIL please.

Irv S.

Posted 1 year ago

ispalten
ispalten

" I did not post the IP number I got from my norton as I did look it up on Whatismyip.com/whois and it was the same person that the tech support gave me. "

When you go to WHATISMYIP.COM all you will get is YOUR WAN, Wide Area Network, IP ADDRESS!!! WHOIS will tell you it is YOUR ISP!!!. This is NOT who is getting on your computer.

That is unless you did an IP Address lookup for an IP Address you had. This the number I wanted to check.

Irv S.

Posted 1 year ago

ispalten
ispalten

If you REALLY think someone is connected to your computer, READ these links and you might see something you'd want to try to get some data for me :

http://www.watchingthenet.com/.....twork.html
http://network-security-softwa.....deals.html
http://www.justanswer.com/comp.....puter.html
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/c.....s-network/

Irv S.

Posted 1 year ago

nosparks

Its a 4 yr long story of how this happened, but basically a IT tech was paid to access my pc.

Last week I called Kaspersky and they did a all kinds of scans on it.

I called Linksys just to make certain everything was done correctly when we set it up. He also ran all kinds of scans through my cmd.

MrsPeachy, the above are copy and paste from your posts. If I have misinterpreted them then please accept my apologies.

I will continue following this discussion with interest.

Good luck to you.

And good luck to you too Irv, I admire your patience.

Posted 1 year ago

MrsPeachy

NP nosparks, its been a long haul for me and there is more to the problems than I put here....

Thank you for the *good luck wishes* ..

I think Irv is going to be the one that can finally help me and I admire his patience also as this is requiring lots of it Im afraid. :)

I am just glad I finally found this site as you have no idea what all has been happening. I just wish I had found it before we paid out so much money to different companys and independants that we really could not afford but for my job I had/have to get my pc running correctly again.

Posted 1 year ago

Scott
Scott

The suggestion I'd like to make is to allow Irv to connect to your PC remotely
as he's graciously offered. This will likely minimize your suffering and maximize
the chance of determining, once and for all, what may be going on. In Irv we trust.

Posted 1 year ago

gedstar
gedstar

So did we finally get an outcome to this, just interested!

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

I believe this is still an 'ongoing' project

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!