The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

HELP...with networking problem

(46 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by MrsPeachy
  • Latest reply from ispalten
  • Topic Viewed 2151 times

MrsPeachy

Please bear with me Im 62 and trying to learn.... and this is a very complicated problem with lots I wont go into.

I do not share with anyone anything on my pc. My computer was accessed and I was put on a workgroup networking (?) I find many IP numbers under netstat. My photos are copied. I am not administrator of my pc most of the time and never get permission to be so. I found where I am *supposidly* the owner of this workgroup but have no idea how to access it and really dont want to. I have programs added and deleted without my approval. My email passwords are used and my emails are accessed.

I use Kaspersky Pure 2.0, but I found out most of the time its not working, my settings are changed or its been turned off. I have paid out many $$$$$ to get 3 pc's fixed but as soon as I plug them in at home, within 30 min. *they* are back. We even changed servers from land line ISP, static, to a satellite dish, dynamic. And somehow I was followed over.

Can anyone help an *old* lady out and tell me what I can do to get rid of *these people*? Please dont say call law enforcement as we did and they got the FBI in who didnt check my pc and told me I had a virus *FBI will not help you unless you lose $1million or more*. We got the G.B.I. in, they wouldnt look at my pc and told me I have a virus. The first ISP refused to help me *again a long story* and my new ISP told me they only provide internet service.

I am going bonkers here trying to get all of this fixed but do not know how. Can anyone help me out and tell me how to get out of this mess??

Posted 1 year ago

nosparks

Do you have a router between your ISP modem and your computer?

Posted 1 year ago

gedstar
gedstar

Hi

Are you sharing your broadband with other users? Who put your into the Workgroup? If there's an issue with Kaspersky you may need to re-install, but before you do that I would make sure that you are removed from the Workgroup
You'll need to install SuperAntispyware from here http://www.superantispyware.com/index.html
and MalwareBytes Antimaleware from here http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Both have free editions

What Operating System are you using?
When did you notice this first, you could try doing a System Restore, people will help you here if you need further help

Posted 1 year ago

MrsPeachy

First off, thank you all for your quick responses. You have NO idea how much I appreciate this. :)

Yes we have a new router. And it is password protected.

We have 2 pcs sometimes 3 on our router, but they are all ours and no one has access to them.

We have used superantispyware, malwarebyes antimalware, spybot search and distroy, C Cleaner.

Operating System is Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits.

Its a 4 yr long story of how this happened, but basically a IT tech was paid to access my pc. I was in the middle of a law suit which I lost because of circumstances I rather not go into here. When I was informed my PC had been accessed I checked and over 2 1/2 yrs of correspondance between my lawyer,myself and my lawyer and huband were gone.

This is when I found out my pc had been broken into. I have taken every legal way to get this taken care of with no results. We have paid, Norton, HP., Microsoft, two independants in our home and just 2 weeks ago all 3 pcs to a shop in town. As soon as we go back online within 30 mins. sometimes less I am back on this workgroup.

We have also ran Recovery with the factory disk numbers of times again with no results. We are at a loss as to what to do and since no one seems to be able to help us, I started looking for help in forums and that is how I found this site.

Posted 1 year ago

ispalten
ispalten

More info please... especially about the router if there is one. Is it password protected for the radio signal (WEP, WPA, WPA2). If not anyone in range can connect.

Next is what are you sharing? Anyone connected would have possible access to shares.

Windows will put you into a HOMEGROUP automatically. If you moved from Vista or XP, Workgroup is possible.

" I find many IP numbers under netstat. " <-- Quite NORMAL... but if you want, copy and paste them into a message here and we can tell. Run NETSTAT -b and you tell what program is doing what :

==================
C:\Windows\system32>netstat -b

Active Connections

Proto Local Address Foreign Address State
TCP 127.0.0.1:1028 b:5354 ESTABLISHED
[AppleMobileDeviceService.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:1039 b:5354 ESTABLISHED
[AirVideoServer.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:1040 b:1041 ESTABLISHED
[pbeagent.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:1041 b:1040 ESTABLISHED
[pbeagent.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:1059 b:37218 ESTABLISHED
[airplayit.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:1061 b:27015 ESTABLISHED
[iTunesHelper.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:5354 b:1028 ESTABLISHED
[mDNSResponder.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:5354 b:1039 ESTABLISHED
[mDNSResponder.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:5354 b:8343 ESTABLISHED
[mDNSResponder.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:7707 b:7708 ESTABLISHED
[firefox.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:7708 b:7707 ESTABLISHED
[firefox.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:8343 b:5354 ESTABLISHED
[AirPS.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:27015 b:1061 ESTABLISHED
[AppleMobileDeviceService.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:37218 b:1059 ESTABLISHED
[AirPS.exe]
TCP 192.168.1.2:1037 Irv-XPS435:2161 ESTABLISHED
[PBESER~1.EXE]
TCP 192.168.1.2:1064 111.221.74.34:40045 ESTABLISHED
[Skype.exe]
TCP 192.168.1.2:1065 sn1msg1010807:https ESTABLISHED
[Skype.exe]
TCP 192.168.1.2:1066 193.120.199.14:12350 ESTABLISHED
[Skype.exe]
TCP 192.168.1.2:1091 bn1wns2011304:https ESTABLISHED
[SkyDrive.exe]
TCP 192.168.1.2:1114 163-204:https CLOSE_WAIT
[Skype.exe]
TCP 192.168.1.2:2161 Irv-XPS435:1037 ESTABLISHED
[pbeagent.exe]
TCP 192.168.1.2:7786 prod-cid-ajax:https ESTABLISHED
[easy gadget.exe]

C:\Windows\system32>
=============

It seems you DO have a network, you mention 3 PC's, are they all connected together?

" My photos are copied." How do you know this?

" I have programs added and deleted without my approval." Well, deletions could be a virus, or some other problem, like icon disappearing from your desktop and then re-appearing? If it is a desktop icon, are the files STILL on the hard drive?

"My email passwords are used and my emails are accessed. ". again, how do you know? Are you getting e-mails back saying user didn't exist? This could be a virus or someone has harvested your e-mail address and used it. If nothing else change your e-mail password.

Irv S.

Posted 1 year ago

ispalten
ispalten

"Yes we have a new router. And it is password protected.", all routers are P/W protected to get INTO them. The RADIO signal generally defaults to NONE for encryption. That is what is needed to stop access by unauthorized machines. The Router can also be set to ONLY allow specific computers/devices access and reject all others.

What is the MAKE and MODEL of the router?

Irv S.

Posted 1 year ago

gedstar
gedstar

Have tried a re-install on the OS, as ispalten says you can lock down the router by MAC address, you'll need to get the MAC address from each PC and add them to the router and lock it down that way.
Also change the password for the router and make sure you enable Encrytion
Never and I mean let anybody remote into you PC.

Posted 1 year ago

MrsPeachy

Again thank you for your help...

Hopefully I can answer all the questions so you understand as I do not know the *language* for computers. Im still learning here..*Unfortunately the hard way, but learning*

No the computers are not connected. One isnt even in our PC room. I have a desktop HP,wired, my husband has a laptop HP. The 3rd machine is a Acer laptop, that is very seldom used and both wireless.

At first my photos were taken, I would d/l them to a file on my desktop in order to edit them. *Im a published photographer*. One day I was in my email writing a email about what was going on in my pc to a friend and I stopped typing to think how to put the next sentence when, all of a sudden my pc started working and the next line was typed into my email *and then what did you think?*. I about flipped out as I did not type this. I found out I could communicate with this person through drafts. My photos would disappear and I would type a draft asking for them back.....sometimes I got them back sometimes I didnt. They would just pop up on my screen. When we realized that someone was on my pc, we set it aside and purchased my new desktop. It has the sticky notes on it. I found I could type on those and whoever could see them. Example: I took some photos for a church raffle, I put them in a file on my desktop and they disappeared. I typed on a sticky note: *God is going to get you you just stole photos for a church raffle to help pay their taxes.*
Within 5 min. the file came back up on my laptop. This wasnt the first time that happened but it was the first time my husband got to see it. I finally wrote *I cant stop you from stealing them but could you just copy them and leave them ?* I found some at *Flicker* and some were posted on my facebook in albums I didnt put there. I know that all sounds crazy but that is how it happened.

I have had to change my password at Yahoo so many times until I have to call them now. Where you check to see if someone is using your account, I have found my IP number used on days I wasnt even home much less on my pc. I have found it also when I am online but havent checked my email till right then. I have changed passwords on everything in my pc so many times I am getting very creative in making new ones. AT one time I found a keylogger in my pc, and deleted it. I gather it came back but I cant find it. I have found in many of my managers where files are hidden, that is how I found the Keylogger. As I wrote above we have ran many scans with the programs I mentioned and they do show malware and that they got rid of them. But it continues to happen.

My husband set the router and said it was protected by passwords. He is looking at security type on the router. It has : WPA2-PSK

I go to turn off my pc sometimes and a script box comes up telling me if I turn my pc off, X amt of people will be at danger with their pc losing information if I turn mine off as they are accessing certain files... I called Microsoft and ask them if this was true and she said if I was on a network yes it was. I havent ever shared anything by choice on my pc not even with my husband. When I had norton, I was the only one using it. I had 3 downloads with 2 being used. Again I was the only one on it and when I called Norton and told them this, they said 2 pcs were using it and they deleted the second one many times only for it to come back. This was one of the reasons I changed to Kaspersky. *a purchased program*

My router is a: Linksys, N300 Wi-Fi. Model E1500-NP.

When I run netstat I type in cmd in start, black script box comes up and has C:\Users\Owner> with a blinking curser... I type in that netstat -an and it usually shows lots of IPs under foreign along with port numbers. I just tried the way I do it and all numbers are gone, just like when Microsoft checks it, when they can access my pc. *they arent always able to* I typed in the way you did it and again everything is empty.

Posted 1 year ago

MrsPeachy

Trust me I didnt let anyone remote into my pc, I have no idea how they got there. I dont share with anyone anything on my pc as its part of my job. My husband doesnt even have access to it unless I type in my password. We dont dwell into each others pc's at all. :)

Posted 1 year ago

MrsPeachy

Again I am being stopped somehow from accessing this forum....I can click refresh and see new type but I cant get there. This isnt the first time this has happened... hopefully I wont get bumped until someone tells me how to get back here if I am locked out. I am not able to copy and paste now...there are numbers in my cmd but I cant post them here as I cant paste....

Posted 1 year ago

MrsPeachy

Please dont give up on me as I am trying.... I am still not able to paste. Nor even attach a file.

Not knowing how to do that much on here I am still trying.

Posted 1 year ago

nosparks

Sounds a little far fetched, but....... you never know.

There's only 2 ways into your computer. From the outside, which the router will take care of, and from the inside which is some how caused by you and/or your operating system and software.

On the Operating System/Software side I'd download the appropriate DVD iso from here

http://www.askvg.com/direct-do.....nd-64-bit/

Throw away those recovery disks, nuke the hard drive and do a clean install of the operating system.

At least then you will know exactly what you've got and where you're starting from.

Posted 1 year ago

gedstar
gedstar

Fully agree with nosparks "nuke the hard drive and do a clean install of the operating system"
Does sound a little far fetched!!!!!

Posted 1 year ago

MrsPeachy

I realize it sounds far fetched, but I promise I am telling the truth. I have had enough lies told to me these past 4 yrs to last a lifetime and I wouldnt do it to them or someone else.

OK, in the start of all of this the way I found out my pc had been accessed is my norton told me. I called my ISP tech support on a Sunday morning at 1:30am. Gave them the IP number that had accessed me and they told me who it was. It was the IT tech at my ISP....so they told me....I have no way to verify this except to say in plundering around in my pc I did find his reg. IP number. My lawyer contacted the ISP and ask to have a meeting with them about why their Tech was on my pc. They wrote me a letter saying since I was dissatisfied with my service they were going to disconnect it the following month. Where I live at the time they were the ONLY server avail. to us. My lawyer wrote them back a letter and let them know we were not dissatisfied we just wanted to know why their IT Tech was in my pc. He also informed them the police/FBI was on the case. Their lawyer wrote us a letter back stating they didnt know the police/FBI had been called in so instead of disconnecting my service they would leave it with one condition. They were not going to speak to us about my problem and if I called tech support for any other reason than I couldnt get online they would disconnect my service immediately.

Where I live its a private phone company, not part of BellSouth *at the time* nor part of AT&T. Years ago when the phone companies formed each county had their own, owned by a family in the community. When the big company started up they went to all the small companies and purchaed them. If the didnt want to sell, the didnt have to. I live in one of those counties.*the way I know this is my husband is retired from Bellsouth*. The private phone comp. They owned the only net service at the time other than Broadband which we could not get in the woods where we live. I live in what is called *good ole boy south Ga.* All parties know each other one way or the other... does this tell you anything?

I have been trying to get help ever since. I was told to get a new ISP...we tried to get Altel which has our cell service. Their equipment for internet doesnt work down here as the towers are too far away. Broadband went out of business a few days before plus they didnt serve our area. We finally got the service we now have and I thought as soon as we got set up with them all my problems would be solved. But, they have not. They have escalated. More and more of my pc is being taken over.

I did not nor do I want any workgroup on my pc. I work with my photos, and publish them and was working for a company on the net with my photos until their password was accessed. We gather from my machine. I do not play games but someone on my pc does...as I find the scores and I have deleted the games dozens of times only for them to come back. As far as me being able to copy and paste..there are times I can not for unknown reasons to me..such as when I tried to post the IPs I found in my netstat -an.

Because of my legal files being stolen from my pc,it stands to reason only one person would want them...the man I was sueing. I know this man well....more than I wish I did. I know him good enough hes more than likely told this person to drive me bonkers which is what he is doing. I am tired of being toyed with, shedding tears because my privacy has been invaded, my personal files broken into and most of all my photography being copied and put at other sites. If they are at the places I know about I can only guess how many are there I dont know about.

I really thought I would get some help from here and it seemed I was there for awhile, speaking rather typing words I can understand and directions I can follow. I am sure if it were your mom or grand mom in some cases you would want someone to help her out and help her understand what to do. I guess I was wrong.

Thank you to the ones that started helping me in a way we can understand and I guess you stopped because it all sounds so *far fetched*. I cant be the only one in the world with a similar situation even as far fetched as it might sound. I am finding out lots on the net and with pcs the way they are and can do things that are far fetched and hard to believe. All I can say is I am telling the truth on what has happened with our pcs. And I havent lied about any of it.

Im sorry now I tried to get help , I should of known it would turn out the way it has already up till now. No one is going to help us not even people that know the pc like the back of their hand......and the people doing this to us, just gets to laugh more at us for trying.

As far as nuking my pc as you put it. As I have stated we are both 62 and arent that knowledgeable on the computer...where doing all you suggested might sound easy to you, its like speaking Greek to us.

Posted 1 year ago

warlock
warlock

http://law.ga.gov/consumer-information I suggest, if this is true as stated, to contact the Attorney General of your state here.
Edit: If your ISP is involved in this, which is what you are suggesting, nuking the computer and starting over won't help.

http://www.fcc.gov/complaints You can also try this.

Posted 1 year ago

ispalten
ispalten

I must say your tale of woe and description of what happened on the e-mail is to say the least, 'unusual'?

Age is not a factor, I'm older than you are, but have a background in computers and OS's, it is experience that counts, not age. Anyone can learn if they want too.

I'd still like to see that NETSTAT output, what are the IP addresses that bother you?

You DO have a network, if one or more computers or devices attach to the router, and it has to have a NAME. This is a RED HERRING and forget about this. All you can do is either SHARE or NOT on the network.

Accessing you you said was a Tech from the ISP... which could be NORMAL if you had a problem and gave them permission to access your computer. However, if you are not computer literate, where and HOW did you find this info? I doubt tech's have individual IP Addresses that you'd be able to identify them? I really think you might be mistaken here? I suspect what you discovered was the DNS address of your ISP which you HAVE TO access to use the internet. Can you tell me/us how you came to this data and discovered it? I'd be really interested in know this and also check the same on my computer? Was it the LOG on the ROUTER maybe?

I'm sorry, but this really has me confused,

============
At first my photos were taken, I would d/l them to a file on my desktop in order to edit them. *Im a published photographer*. One day I was in my email writing a email about what was going on in my pc to a friend and I stopped typing to think how to put the next sentence when, all of a sudden my pc started working and the next line was typed into my email *and then what did you think?*. I about flipped out as I did not type this. I found out I could communicate with this person through drafts.
============

Assuming someone IS on your computer, I don't know any way both can be updating your screen without your knowledge they are on? Most require YOU to make a connection, like SKYPE (can't really share a desktop, but you can see the desktop) or TeamViewer where both can enter data. Still, it requires YOU to be running and app at a minimum. A simple look at what is running, using TASK MANAGER would show ACTIVE apps and tasks. I suggest you get some screen shots of this and post here as well. We should know what would be a suspicious app or task running.

Still, this mean the 'other person' has to be on when you are too. And also targeted you to put something on your computer.

Any and ALL info you can provide in terms of DATA, IP Addresses, task lists, what you have discovered in terms of programs and where found would sure help here.

Irv S.

Posted 1 year ago

MrsPeachy

Im sorry Im not believed on what I put here, but I dont know how to put it down any other way than the truth...which is what I have done here. I thought coming here I would get help from people that knew the pc well and maybe they could help me and I could learn at the same time. As I stated above we are trying to learn.....Once you stop learning that is the day you die. I never thought I would be ridiculed by what I wrote even if it did seem far fetched. All I am trying to do is get help as no one else seems to want to help including my own govenment officials. I have been and will continue to write the truth as truth is easier to remember than lies. Lies you have to keep up with truth you dont!

I find what I find in my pc by snooping. I look but do not exe. as I know things can happen I prob. wouldnt want to happen. Can someone tell me how to c/p a file that will let me copy it but not paste it???? As this is one of the major problems I am having. I tried to c/p task manager and could not paste it here. Today when I did the netstat I put it in my doc.file only to go there now and find a message come up telling me it had been moved or deleted. Did I want to delete the shortcut? I cant find it anywhere in my pc.

I do have Skype on my pc, I did not put it here. The way I found that out is to go to my programs installed. I found it there and other programs I did not put there. Such as under Hard dist drives there is OS(c:) , HP Recovery (D:) and also Microsoft office Click to run 2010 Protected Q:\ Location is not accessable. Under Other is: my Kaspersky symbol with Safe Run Shared Folder, System Folder. I did not put those there.

The ISP this started out on I no longer have. As stated above I was told to get a new server and my problems would be solved, but that is not the case..they seem to of gotten worse. When I called the new ISP and told them what was going on they told me they didnt take care of people accessing others pcs...they only provide means to get on the internet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you wrote:
You DO have a network, if one or more computers or devices attach to the router, and it has to have a NAME. This is a RED HERRING and forget about this. All you can do is either SHARE or NOT on the network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont want to share with others, hubby would be ok but no one else...how do I do that?? *since he just walked in the room...

Husbands ? is: Isnt my connection to the server a network, a LAN? Isnt that considered a network? And if this is the case how do you know what network to be on verses one you dont want to be on? And if your connected to a home router is that a type of network?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try my best to get all the info your asking for off my pc, as late as it is right now I might not get it all tonight but I will at some point tomorrow.. *friday is go to town buy grocery day...plus run errands/pay bills etc..town is approx. 40 miles one way from our home.*

I need help in telling me how to c/p if I am *stopped/cant c/p*. I tried to do this with task manager and it copied but I could not get it to paste..even when I put it in a file by itself and tried. The same goes with my netstat. Is there another way I can get around this to post them. I also found under my word pad where I put the files this one:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>

<asmv3:windowsSettings
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/SMI/2005/WindowsSettings">
<dpiAware>true</dpiAware>

<assemblyIdentity
type = "win32"
name = "PowerRecover"
version = "5.0.0.621" />

<trustInfo xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3">
<security>
<requestedPrivileges>
<requestedExecutionLevel
level="requireAdministrator"
uiAccess="false">
</requestedExecutionLevel>
</requestedPrivileges>
</security>
</trustInfo>

<dependency>
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity
type="win32"
name="SBREngine.X"
version="1.0.0.0" />
</dependentAssembly>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity
type="win32"
name="Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls"
version="6.0.0.0"
processorArchitecture="X86"
publicKeyToken="6595b64144ccf1df"
language="*"
/>
</dependentAssembly>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity
type="win32"
name="Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus"
version="1.0.0.0"
publicKeyToken="6595b64144ccf1df"
language="*"
processorArchitecture="x86"
/>
</dependentAssembly>
</dependency>

I have no idea what it is, it wasnt there when I first put the netstat in my word pad earlier today. How or why I can c/p this I do not know. When I tried to c/p the netstat, a message box came up and told me my Windows Exployer had stopped working and the page would close out...which it did, and I lost everything I had typed and had to start over with this. Again I am able to copy the task manager but I cant paste it.

I just did another netstat -an and it is empty. The first time ever I have seen it empty.

You ask how I found out a IP tech *who by the way is manager of the IP dept. by the letter I received from their lawyer* is as I stated above. Again, I had Norton at the time and it alerted me someone was accessing my pc. I went to the history and found a IP number with accessing your computer by it. I called the tech support for my ISP, gave them the number and they told me who it was *name* and where they were located *my servers address*. When I told her that the address was my server and the persons name she gave me was the IT tech is when she handed me over to her supervisor who stated we needed to talk to the server on Monday morning. That is when I told her I would have my lawyer contact them. I wrote all of this in my last post above.

I will continue to try to c/p the information you ask for, as I do need and want the help in getting rid of these people I find. What can I do when a message comes up telling me I have to ask for the Administrators permission to look at files? I get that a lot...and cant do whatever it is I am trying to do at that moment. Also a lot of my programs I go to them and some of them are whited out and I cant access them or parts of them. What do I do when that happens? When I type in Microsoft help, it takes me to a place called Microsoft Tech Net for IP techs. When I come across some problems in my pc a message comes up telling me again to go to Microsoft Tech Net for IP techs. In the beginning of this a exe. script box came up with PasswordReader.exe in it and showed it was downloading. I did not do this and have no idea how or where it came from. Again I am sure this is *hard to believe* but it is what happened.

I do appreciate all the help your trying to give me and I will try my best to give you all the information I can get in order for you to help me.

ispalten you wrote: Age is not a factor, I'm older than you are, but have a background in computers and OS's, it is experience that counts, not age. Anyone can learn if they want too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir I do not have a background in computers and OS's, nor do I have the experience you have, I wish I did then I wouldnt have the problems I am having. I realize age is not what counts, I am, we both are, trying to learn, this is one of the reasons I came to this site, to get help and to learn at the same time. Please be patient with me as I am trying my best to do as you all ask.

Posted 1 year ago

nosparks

MrsPeachy, this question may seem irrelevant, but, do you ever completely shut your computer off? By this I mean click shutdown and then after it does shutdown kill the power to it by shutting off your power bar?

Posted 1 year ago

MrsPeachy

I have tried every way I know of to c/p the task manager and I can copy but not paste. So I guess I will try to type it out and get it all done before it gets much later, it is now 1:13am on friday morning where I am located.

First off at the bottom of Task Manager there is a place to click and it has on it: Show processes from all users. Before I clicked on it the program only showed around 18 with owner by them and two empty ones with no name or description but they are:
csrss.exe and winlogon.exe.

Under services its showing most stopped but since there is a lot of names there are some running and these with No Group name by them the rest shows running, or stopped under status and for group they have the names, AxInstSVGroup,bthsvcs, DcomLaunch, Local Servic *most have that* , local system, N/A, netsvcs, Network Serv..., regsvc, rpcss, RPCSS, secsvces, WbioSvcGroup, wcssvc, or WerSvcGroup

Under Processes I am typing the image name, user name and description of each. To save time since I am having to type them out I am not typing in CPU or Memory (P.....

AESTSR64.EXE, SYSTEM, Andrea filter
atiecbox.exe, System, AMD Extern....
atiesrxx.exe, System, AMD Extern...
avp.exe *32, System, Kaspersky
avp.exe *32, Owner, Kaspersky
beats64.exe, Owner, HP Beats
CCC.exe, Owner, Catalyst Co...
csrss.exe, System, Client Serv...
csrss.exe, System, Client Serv...
CVHSVC.EXE *32 System, Microsfot O.....
dwm.exe, owner, Desktop Wi...
E_IATIFFA.EXE Owher, Epson stat...
explorer.exe Owner, Windows E....
FlashUtil32_11_... Owner, Adobe Fl....
HPAuto.exe, System, HP usage I....
HPClientService, System, HP Client S
HPDrvMntSvc.exe. System,k HP Quick S...
HPSA_Service.exe, System, HPSupport......
hpsysdrv.exe*32, Owner, hpsysdrv
hpwuschd2.exe, Owner, Internet Ex....
iexplore.exe*32, Owner, Internet ex....
iexplore.exe*32, Owner, Internet ex...
ipoint.exe, owner, IPoint.exe
itype.exe, Owner, IType.exe
LMS.exe*32, System, Local Mana....
lsass.exe, System, Local Secur...
Ism.exe, System, Local Sessi...
MOM.Exe, Owner, Catalyst Co...
pdfsvc, System, Dispatcher
ProtectedObject, System, InfoWatch
RNowSvc.exe *32, System, Windows s....
SearchIndexer..., System, Microsoft...
services.exe System, Services an....
sftlist.exe*32, System, Microsoft A...
sftvsa.exe*32, System, Microsoft A...
smss.exe, System, Windows S...
spoolsv.exe, System, Spooler Su...
stacsv64.exe, System, IDT PC AUDIO
sttray64.exe, Owner, IDT PC AUDIO...
svchost.exe, System, Host Process...
svchost.exe, Local S... Host Process..
svchost.exe, System, Host Process...
svchost.exe.,... Networ... Host Proces....
svchost.exe..... System, Host Process...
svchost.exe.. Local S... Host Process...
svchost.exe Network... Host process...
svchost.exe Local S.. Host process...
svchost.exe Networ... Host process..
svchost.exe Local S.. HOst process...
System System, NT Kernel...
System Idle Pro... System., Percentage
taskhost.exe Owner Host Proces...
taskmgr.exe, Owner Windows T...
UNS.exe*32 System User Notific...
unsecapp.exe System Sink to rec...
wininit.exe System Windows S...
winlogon.exe System Windows L...
WUDFHost.exe Local S... Windows

Yeahhh Im finished typing that and is 2:18am and this Peach is going to bed.

I will try to put more here tomorrow when we get home and everything is put away.

Thank you again for trying to help me out and to help me learn about this darn machine and windows 7.

Posted 1 year ago

MrsPeachy

nosparks, when we are finished using the computers, we turn them off, I have a power authority that turns every thing off also that I turn off, we unplug the router and unplug the modem for the satellite. We leave nothing on. Years ago we never turned them off and its during that time that all this started. Heck of a way to learn a lesson but we did!! :)

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!