How-To Geek Forums / Off Topic

helpfull geeky forum guys

(9 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by english
  • Latest reply from english
  • Topic Viewed 901 times

english
english

You guys have helped me to understand more about ripping dvds to the pc and also being able to play them through the vlc player it has been a worth while exersise but i am now useing dvd shrink to rip it sems to work well.

as you may have noticed i like to mess about with photos and media as i have lots af family dvd,s video and pics, so i like to store in more than 1 location for safty which is important to me .
as i travel a lot i have many video/photo to care for next week we are off travling again for a few weeks so i will end up with lots more this is why i am trying to learn as much as i can lt is thanks to forums such as this that i dont get left behind in the technology of things and haveing to be told by schoolchildren how to do things LOL, my next project is to build a spaceship?????????

Posted 5 years ago

whs
whs

If you do a lot with photos, you may want to consider making some albums. Here is one from before christmas that the wife made for friends. http://cid-475a0a48ca6d4035.sk.....e.aspx/Ice They are easy to make with Word 2007.
PS: just double click on the first pic and then you can browse on the right top.

Posted 5 years ago

english
english

that is what i whant to be able to do how does one add a link to the posting?

PS does your good lady wife realise how ugly you are?

LOL

Posted 5 years ago

whs
whs

You do not even know which one of the 2 I am. But I give you a hint - my wife wears red.
To add a link is an easy copy/paste.
Btw. If you have Word 2007, it is very easy to make such albums. I made a few myself. I usually need more time but the wife wipped this one up in about 5 hours. The time consuming part is to make the pictures ready (select, crop, lighten, etc.)

Posted 5 years ago

english
english

http://www.diggerhistory.info/.....2/kwai.htm
ok i just drag and drop
if it works you may like the site
this is one off the places i am visiting very soon

Posted 5 years ago

whs
whs

It worked! This is quite a way to go. I have never been in Thailand. I am sure you will collect a lot of photos there.

Posted 5 years ago

english
english

before i get there we visit borneo and kuala lumpur
we like spending time in the far east,
people are very kind and frendly beats being at home as i live at a holiday resort
so its nice to get away in the summer

Posted 5 years ago

whs
whs

That sounds like fun. For me it would probably be a little hot and humid. That's why I leave Florida in the summer and retreat to the cool Black forest.

Posted 5 years ago

english
english

Posted 5 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!