How-To Geek Forums / Apple / OS X

Help please! iPhone 4 Can't sync with Outlook2010 anymore

(4 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by patriot59
  • Latest reply from patriot59
  • Topic Viewed 3593 times

patriot59

Dear friends,
I have been in this trouble for months and can't find any solution yet. i use Windows 7 32bit.
i used to sync with itunes without anyproblem but lately itunes didnt see outlook anymore.
In the info page, normally if we tick and sync contact or calendar we can choose from outlook or windows or ...
but they are disappeared!!

also it says this
"itunes was unable to load provider data from sync services. Reconnect and try again later"

Been trying many drills
- reset sync history
- remove itunes completely
- fac reset iphone
- reinstall outlook2010
but there is no hope for me.
anyone please help!

thank you in advance...

Posted 1 year ago

Ramino
Ramino

Did you make sure to completely uninstall iTunes and all its components. You should remove the following: iTunes, QuickTime, Apple Software Update, Apple Mobile Device Support, Bonjour, APple Application Support. Then, restart your PC and install iTunes again.

In the meantime, you can use a 3rd party tool to called copytrans contacts to transfer contacts between your Outlook and iPhone with a simple drag/drop:

Posted 1 year ago

jamiew

Ramino, thanks for the suggegstion the program worked fine to transfer my iPhone contacts to my Outlook and solved my issue which is somewhat similar:
my iTunes can only sync with Outlook one way - from PC to iPhone and not from my iPhone to my Outlook. I do not know if that is normal.

Posted 1 year ago

patriot59

thank you Ramino. i did completely remove itunes as got in the post here. but still can't solve my issue. think it is a bug...

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!