The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

Help me to become web developer

(6 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by dollar
  • Latest reply from jack7h3r1pp3r
  • Topic Viewed 808 times

dollar

I want to learn web designing and developing , can you please tell which i have to learn to become that ? I had learned html, css . Still which i have to learn ? Please tell me in order .Thanks!

Posted 5 years ago

raphoenix
raphoenix

dollar,

Let's see if The Geek will jump in here.
He is the most knowledgeable concerning your question.
Kindest Regards,
Rick P. ♥ :)

Posted 5 years ago

jack7h3r1pp3r
jack7h3r1pp3r

i think that if you are really serious about this you may want to look into getting a copy of adobe dreamweaver but you will still want to learn html and css and probably php so then you can understand what is going on in the code and it will make things a lot easier to trouble shoot down the road

Posted 5 years ago

nekizalb
nekizalb

i would also advise learning JavaScript if you want your pages to do anything spiffy. Also, develop some good structure habits. Use the language for what it's designed for. Structure with HTML (or XHTML if your prefer), style with CSS, and animate with JavaScript. Get into the habit of making your code easy to read. Makes troubleshooting a lot easier.

DreamWeaver is a great tool. I highly recommend it. But if you don't want to get it, you could try Notepad++. It supports syntax highlighting for all three languages (I'm pretty sure....) and that comes is great handy when trying to track down troublesome errors.

Posted 5 years ago

dollar

Thanks for helping me . So i have to learn (In order) -

1. HTML
2. CSS
3. JS
4. PHP

Right ?

Posted 5 years ago

jack7h3r1pp3r
jack7h3r1pp3r

ya that should do it to start with

Posted 5 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.