SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

Has anybody here used namecheap as a web host before???

(6 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by slimtj
  • Latest reply from raphoenix
  • Topic Viewed 522 times

slimtj

I'm having such a hardtime creating my website i'm ruelly confused i just wanted to create a website i should have gone with xxxxxxxxxx another provider,
but after doing some research i got convinced to go with namecheap and now im out closed to 100 us dollars and i don't now how to get started
they are telling me to do this and tha but they are not giveing me a step by step instructions their customer service has "not been very helpfull at all"
FOR SOMEONE THA HAS NEVER USED THEIR SCRIPTS WHAT EVER YOU CALL THEM ITS VERY DIFICULT I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE LIKE DESIGNING A BUSINESS CARD WITH VISTAPRINT YOU KNOW VERY SIMPLE BUT NO THIS IS REALLY HARD FOR SOME ONE HAS NO EXPERIECE
WITH THEIR TOOLS AND IS A NEWBIE LIKE ME .i GUESS namecheap.com EXPECTS CUSTOMERS TO KNOW HOW TO USE THEIR TOOLS ALLREADYARE MAYBE THAT THEY HAVE A DEGREE IN PROGRAMING .NAMECHEAP.COM IS DEFENITLY NOT FOR YOUR ORDANARIE BUSINESS OWNER THA JUST WANT BUILD A WEBSITE .
"THE WORST PART IS THA I ASK THEM FOR MY REFUND AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME TO DO THIS AND THA."

I TOLD THEM THAT I DONT WEEKS TO LEARN THEIR TOOLS BUT THEY DONT WANNA GIVE ME MY REFUND .
i ALLWAYS SEE GREAT TUTORIALS ON HTG MAYBE ONE OF YOU GURUS CAN HELP ME OUT I WOULD HATE TO LOOSE MY MONEY 100 US DOLLARS TO MEE IS ALOT IM WORKING HARD FOR EVERY PENNY I GET AND I WOULD HATE TO LOOSE IT

Edit: Mentioning a specific web site is not germane to your request so I removed it -- GMod

Posted 2 years ago

Xhi

Could you be more specific as to what you paid for that costs $100. Sounds very cheap to start a web site and I'm not sure that another provider would be much different. What exactly are you trying to do. And what are you having problems with?

Posted 2 years ago

slimtj

Hello Xhi
IM trying to build a website

Posted 2 years ago

warlock

http://www.howtogeek.com/sites.....ld+website Maybe the first three topics here will help you.

Posted 2 years ago

StringJunky

Unfortunately, even with the best user-interface it takes weeks, as a beginner, to make a website. If you don't have the zeal for it, best to pay someone to make one for you.

Posted 2 years ago

raphoenix

Tis easy to make a web site. (LOL) (LOL)

Write Blog Here

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.