How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

GOTD

(10 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by Sarris
  • Latest reply from ReadandShare
  • Topic Viewed 424 times

Sarris
Sarris

FYI; InPaint is the free bee of the day.

GOTD

Posted 1 year ago

ReadandShare

Posted 1 year ago

warlock
warlock

@ReadandShare, What seems to be the problem? The Give Away of the Day is from a trusted member. Or is there another problem?

Posted 1 year ago

ReadandShare

@warlock:

I was delighted with the app. I posted my feedback and thanks to OP -- along with two small photos of my own -- showing 'before' and 'after' -- to illustrate the app's quality. My photos were swiftly removed.

Truth be told, I could not find a link to this forum's posting policy. If a mod feels compelled to censor -- common courtesy would call for a brief explanation / admonition -- or at least a link to the forum's policies. I am certainly not any kind of a repeated offender here.

After the censorship, I figure I may as well delete the rest of it...

Posted 1 year ago

warlock
warlock

http://www.howtogeek.com/forum.....?replies=2 This is old but still applies.

Posted 1 year ago

ReadandShare

warlock:

Thanks! Very helpful. I've read the rules... and there is NOTHING against posting a feedback to an app suggestion. I will therefore re-post my thread, and I hope the mods will respect my feedback -- a POV that does not contravene forum rules.

Posted 1 year ago

ReadandShare

Sarris:

Thanks for the heads up! I downloaded the app and it worked really well. This is actually my first experience with 'digital air brushing'. Here are my before and after photos of the National Museum in Colombo, Sri Lanka. I loved the colonial architecture, but could not take in the entire building without taking in tree branches as well...

Since this forum allows only the linking of images (and not uploading) -- I uploaded my photos first to another forum of which I am a member -- and then linked from there:

Posted 1 year ago

Sarris
Sarris

I'm glad it worked out for you. I've found that zooming up really close, using a small selector circle, and trying to minimize area of repair works best for me.

I check that site daily. Some or most of the give-aways are junk, but every now and then there are some really good programs.

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

ReadandShare.I deleted them, cos it looked like you were advertising. Sorry about that:(
And Sarris is dead right about GAOTD.

Posted 1 year ago

ReadandShare

Thanks, Lighthouse. I appreciate your post.

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!