How-To Geek Forums / Tutorials

Google Chrome New Tab Settings

(3 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by TopDog
  • Latest reply from TopDog
  • Topic Viewed 8637 times

TopDog

Hi all,

I am looking to restore default settings (preferably for the New Tab Page alone - as opposed to all of chrome) I accidentally deleted a page from my thumbnails, and no matter what I do will allow me to restore it!

I have opened countless new tabs of the desired page; the click and drag option onto the thumbnails will not work..

Please help, I am running:
Windows 7
Google Chrome - 17.0.963.56

Hope that is enough information to receive some help.

Many thanks in advance.

Posted 2 years ago

Xhi
Xhi

How about simply deleting one you do not want continue until the one you want shows up?

I would recommend you go to Bookmarks and select show bookmarks bar. Then drag/drop real favorites there and forget most visited. You can have more, particularly if you edit the comment to blank and depend on the icon alone, arrange them the way you want, and they are readily accessible on every page not just new tab.

Posted 2 years ago

TopDog

Thanks very much for your reply - however, I have read, and experienced, that simply deleting until the one I want appears will not work if the one I wanted has previously been deleted? I'm sorry it isn't a little more technical (my description) but I haven't been able to cycle through to find the one I want.

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!