How-To Geek Forums / Windows Vista

Gone Pictures!

(2 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by Ashchandlerpease
  • Latest reply from supermansghost
  • Topic Viewed 1158 times

Ashchandlerpease

Hi,

I've been using vista since July now, and all of a sudden i'm having problems with my picture storage. The computer was built from the ground up, so there was no switching from XP to vista, but here is my issue:

I recently saved some pictures from Mozilla to a folder within my documents. The line was as such: C:\Users\Paladin\Documents\Bioshock\SaveGames. I saved the pictures on the 22nd of September, and when i went to recover them, they were nowhere to be found (date today 24th Sept). I'm not a junior when it comes to computers (but in no way am i advanced either!) and i've done everything i could think of to restore them such as: Folder Options\show hidden files (didn't work), restore previous versions of the folder (didn't work), even check the temp files...even did a search for all .JPEG pics on my computer! Nothing! They haven't been deleted, but i've got no idea where they went!

Help, please!

Kind Regards,
Ash Chandler-Pease

Posted 6 years ago

supermansghost
supermansghost

If you go to the advanced search (use F3 in an Explorer window) then you can search for them by name, and check the box to include hidden and non-indexed files as well.

Posted 6 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!