• Latest reply from InDiSent
  • Topic Viewed 884 times

InDiSent
InDiSent

Hey guys,

I'm getting a new TV today and I've narrowed it down to these two

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ol.....2649424087

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ol.....0703056233

I was wondering if we have any TV experts here that can give their opinions on these two TVs ...Pros and Cons.

I'm getting it from BB since i have a gift card for them, so please don't show me anything from other stores. Also, these are in the price range i want to be in. If you think there is something better at BB in the same price range ($1000 tops) then please link and give the pros and cons. Thanks.

Posted 5 years ago

thegeek
The Geek

I think they are roughly the same... the most important question is which one would look better in your living room =)

Personally I like the look of the LG... but you should go down there and take a look at each one, probably looks better in person.

Posted 5 years ago

whs
whs

I would spend the $1000 on something useful.

Posted 5 years ago

InDiSent
InDiSent

@ WHS
Actually, it's going to cost me less than $50 out of pocket. I have a $200 BB gift card. The last FIOS tech that was here broke my TV so they are reimbursing me $600+ tax.....so, $642 total. $842 all together for a TV that is either $799 or $849 depending on which one i get.

@ The Geek,
I went to the store and looked at them both. The picture looked the same to me. They both had their pros and cons. The cabinet for the LG does look a lot nicer with the Glossy black. LG was also in stock, had one extra Component input and the PC input. LG for the win!!!!

Posted 5 years ago

whs
whs

OK, I give up. Sounds like you got a good deal which is hard to argue. Then, at least, you can waste your life watching commercials.

Posted 5 years ago

InDiSent
InDiSent

@WHS,

Nah, i DVR everything so i can skip the commercials. LOL ......you can't win.

Posted 5 years ago

thegeek
The Geek

You could also use it as a giant monitor for your computer.

Posted 5 years ago

InDiSent
InDiSent

LOL, that would be sweet. I ended up getting the Panasonic at the last minute. Everyone says they are the second best after Pioneer when it comes to plasma. Also, it only cost me $11 out of pocket.

Posted 5 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!