Hi guys. I'm not sure if this is the sort of thing that would interest anyone here, but I thought it might be worth posting anyway..

I'm selling my beloved graphics cards.. not because I want to, as they are absolutely awesome, but needs must I'm afraid. :( One of them is the dual PCB version, and the other is single PCB. They are for sale together, or they can go individually, doesn't matter.

These cards cost me a fortune when I bought them new a couple of years ago, and I've since upgraded them with Danger Den full cover water blocks, (which also cost a fortune) so they would suit someone with a watercooled PC, but I do still have the OEM heat sinks, which I can supply/install at no extra cost.

I never got around to overclocking them, but you could easily do so as the stock GPU and RAM speeds are quite low.. although there is really no need as they'll play pretty much any game on close to max settings without so much as a stutter.

Specifications here

Here's a photie of them installed in my 'puter..

I'd need in the region of £200 each for these, and they're a bargain at that!! For sale elsewhere, so if you are interested at all please let me know ASAP.

Edited by mod.

Posted 1 year ago