Font size while reading emails in WLM

(2 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by Mamaijee
  • Latest reply from Sabie
  • Topic Viewed 1103 times

Mamaijee

I am using Windows 7 and WML 2009.

I need help with two issues please:

In WML in view menu, the text size and encoding is greyed out. I cannot change the size of any incoming mail fonts. How do I enable those two?

Although I have gone into Options, Read, Font and set the size as Larger when I open some emails to read themthe font comes as a tiny Times New Roman? How do I set the font for incoming mail? I have tried to change the settings in that Font box in different ways but it still does not help. The irritating thing is that this problem has come up only in last 2 or 3 days. Previous to that all incoming mail I could read without difficulty. Some settings have changed. How do I go back to old settings and what were the default font settings for reading incoming mail.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mamaijee

Posted 4 years ago

Sabie

Sandy complains that she doesn't like Windows Live Mail because the "text appears way too small" for her liking. But it's quite easy to increase the font size in the email program. Under the "View" menu is the "Text size" option which lets you pick up one of the five sizes. Obviously, selecting the smallest font size will result in more text being shown at one time so you would not have to scroll so much - especially helpful for those very long emails.

Senior citizens or people with visual difficulties might prefer the larger font size in which case, I advise changing the layout so that the panel that displays the actual email message is to the right of the message list. This will effectively give you more vertical area and result in less scrolling.

refer the below web link to get the screenshots of the steps.

http://www.webdevelopersnotes......t-size.php

Posted 4 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!