The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Build Your Own PC

first build 1k gaming pc

(25 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by oprahsming
  • Latest reply from oprahsming
  • Topic Viewed 3382 times

oprahsming

found perfect compromise:)... what the hell am i saying this is no comprimise this is the best of both worlds:D http://www.newegg.com/Product/.....6820231145

Posted 5 years ago

oprahsming

http://www.newegg.com/Product/.....mbo.146424 i swear i order my MB and a day later they have the perfect combo deal for what i just bought -_-... should i send back my mb and get this combo?......

Posted 5 years ago

oprahsming

screw it.. im sending MB back and getting this deal and then ordering more of the same ram.. therefore getting 8gs for 44bucks:D.... dont know how exactly ima go about it.... but MY WILL BE DONE

Posted 5 years ago

SSSammy

wow and it was the memory i recommended to, i think someone from newegg is watching
if you're able to cancel the order and get the combo deal then that will be fantastic. good luck. i hope all the parts work man! id love to hear how your build turns out.

Posted 5 years ago

oprahsming

got the mother board the case and the power supply in and everything else will be getting in next week.... cant wait to get it together and make sure nothings DOA... or better yet i hadnt screwed anything up with my noobishness...got the board attached and im starting the wiring now.... scared ima do something stupid with the mother board though and screw up my build:/... any tips and when i first installed i wasnt grounded...DOH!!! but i did wash hands at least cause i heard that helped:(....... really shouldnt have trusted the person helping me..... ima feel dunm if if shorted my board... well at least ima make danm sure it works before the 30 return policy's up.....

Posted 5 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.