• Latest reply from Lighthouse
  • Topic Viewed 1090 times

Scott
Scott

Anyone else having problems with-

-bookmarks being deleted or not saved
-legit popups crashing the browser
-restarting (browser) causing a hung state

Extensions and themes work perfectly. New profile, same results.

Posted 5 years ago

Budohorseman
Budohorseman

well, I cant speak to the bookmarks (I use Del.icio.us), but so far no problems with the other two.

Posted 5 years ago

raphoenix
raphoenix

Scott,

I downloaded FF3.0 the day of the release. Found no problems with it except for speed. However, that could have been my ISP having problems. I personally prefer ole IE6 (Just a good old worn out shoe) so I imaged partition back to clean machine again. The day after the release, a NEW bug was found and I'm not sure what it was. I know that the team was working on a quick fix but haven't been up on the site since last week.
Regards,
Rick P.

Posted 5 years ago

Scott
Scott

Thanks guys. There was one extension 'Tab Effect' that I had forced compatible. Uninstalling solved the latter two issues.
For some reason, any way I try, no new bookmarks are saved after restarting. D'oh.

I'm preparing for a complete Revo uninstall and will start anew. If similar issues exist thereafter, it'll be FF2 all over again. :(

Posted 5 years ago

Scott
Scott

All solved with a fresh install :)

Posted 5 years ago

k9
k9

I'm having problems with FF3 crashing when I try to log on to my gmail account. Probably because of that gtalk chat client which is embedded into your account. I have this add-on called Hit-a-hint which I made compatible with FF3 by editing the install.rdf file (it was not compatible with FF3 initially). I have a hunch this might be causing the problem. I'll post here what I could gather later.

Posted 5 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

k9. Could you put this in a New Topic please.

Posted 5 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!