The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Build Your Own PC

Finnaly my (budget gaming rig) INTEL And Under £700

(3 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by NewToDesktopsnet
  • Latest reply from NewToDesktopsnet
  • Topic Viewed 682 times

NewToDesktopsnet

So i did some diferent pc lists and put them on here so that i culd see what things were good or bad and i got loads of feedback (Thx xD)
please give as much feedback as you can and just generaly help me out :)so here's the list :-

MOTHERRBOAD::: Asus Maximus V Gene Motherboard (Socket 1155, 32GB DDR3 Support, uATX, PCI-Express 3.0, USB 3.0, Asus Wi-Fi Go Remote, SLI/CrossFireX Support, Dual Intelligent Processors 3) from what i've heard it's a good mb and it can go crossfire so i liked the look of it.

CPU::: Intel 3rd Generation Core i5-3570K CPU (4 x 3.40GHz, Ivy Bridge, Socket 1155, 6Mb L3 Cache, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0) it's really just a good upgrade to the 2500k and is very fast so i chose it

GPU::: Sapphire Vapor-X Radeon HD 7770 Graphics Card ATI PCI-e 1 GB GDDR5 Memory HDMI 2 x DVI DisplayPort 1 its got all the display ports and HDMI ports i need and is from what i have seen very good at 3D and normal graphics, oh and also Sapphire's version comes with a vapour-x cooling system which supposedy is a good cooling system

OS::: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Just what you need and so i bought it

PSU::: CIT 750w Gold 12CM Silent Atx Power Supply it's got all the power i would ever need and is silent as f*** so i thought it good to buy

RAM::: Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 8GB 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 Vengeance Memory 8gb is plenty and it's fast (To My Knowledge)

HDD:::Seagate Barracuda 3.5 inch 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB 6GB/S Internal SATA Drive Now you may think 'well he wont need all that' but i will be downloading a lot of music, games and large ass files for youtube

SSD::: Toshiba MK2561GSYN 250GB 7200rpm SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Hard Drive this iisor the OS and maybe something else

Now i am buying all of these from amazon.co.uk and if you put exactly what i have put in, it should go straight to the page where am buying eveything from
~J~
P.S- sorry for all the spelling mistakes i try to correct as many as i can and i am a very fast typer so

Posted 1 year ago

Xhi

You will get better answers more quickly if you post the links to the items you listed above.

Posted 1 year ago

NewToDesktopsnet

oh... well here you go (thanks Xhi)
Motherboard:::

CPU:::

GPU:::

RAM:::

HDD:::

SSD:::

There you go and i am sorry for forgetting to actually link them up
EDIT
its not actually working though???

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.