How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

Expert Help needed for newsletter

(5 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by jon3187
  • Latest reply from Drizzle
  • Topic Viewed 340 times

jon3187

Hello All,

well We send out a daily newsletter which I created in photoshop and saved for web and then uploaded the images onto photobucket and used that link along with the html code in psd2html and finally used the code in mailchimp and sent the newsletter, with the beta version of photobucket released I am unable to do that, and using the mailchimp zip upload my design is wonky and doesnt display correctly, I have tried everything possible to make it work and it seems as though the only solution is to send my psd to an expert to make it editable in mailchimp's template editor. I tried uploading my images onto a different hosting site but it doesnt work when I use psd2html to link it to the html code. is there any way to get this done, Ive wasted two days already to no avail.any help will be appreciated.

Posted 1 year ago

thegeek
The Geek

Why don't you just use mailchimp's editor and create your newsletter directly in that? Using Photoshop is definitely not the way to go for readability.

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

jon3187, hi

Any reason why you are making things more complicated than they need to be?

In PhotoBucket you have the option to use the old version, scroll down page

Mike

Posted 1 year ago

jon3187

Mike - I know I've complicated this whole thing but I dont know how to fix it, Where is the revert to old version option? I havent seen it anywhere.

The Geek- Im not an expert in coding and the existing templates in Mailchimp dont provide enough flexibility to showcase our items as we want hence slicing images is so far the only way I know how.

Posted 1 year ago

Drizzle
Drizzle

Photobucket have upgraded to new site, and as far as I can see you cannot go back.

When you are signed in to Photobucket hover your mouse on your name and
click on the Help, there is a lot of information, scroll down to basics ( on the left columns) and it explains why you cannot go back and what is now used for editing etc.

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!