The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

email disappears from optus webmail inbox

(6 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by gallopinghorses
  • Latest reply from Scott
  • Topic Viewed 4947 times

gallopinghorses

Hi would really appreciate help with this one. Email just disappears from my optus webmail inbox. I will check inbox and there is mail there then i might decide to do something else e.g. google something or other, when I come back later to read emails they have disappeared. They dont go to the trash folder. Nothing goes missing from other folders just the inbox. This is really annoying and I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and if it is possible to retrieve the emails somehow or how to stop it happening in future. thanks.

Posted 5 years ago

Scott
Scott

I just peeked around Optus.com.au and found no pertinent FAQs for lost emails. I think your best bet is to contact them direct @
OPTUS

Posted 5 years ago

gallopinghorses

Hi Scott thanks for your input. I had searched on optus for a site to get in contact with them via email but couldnt find it. I have sent them an email about the problem and will let you know their answer when i get it if you are interested - just in case someone else has the same problem. thanks.

Posted 5 years ago

Scott
Scott

Thank you for posting back.
Sure we're interested, it's just that we have no members that frequent HTG from down under.

Is there anyway to forward your Optus webmail to another client such as Outlook, Windows Mail or Gmail?

Posted 5 years ago

gallopinghorses

Yeh going to see if can use outlook express. optus webmail is pretty much crap anyway.

Posted 5 years ago

Scott
Scott

OK, let us know :)

Posted 5 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!