The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

easy way to norton safe web my 355 websites

(5 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by solidoak
  • Latest reply from Lighthouse
  • Topic Viewed 736 times

solidoak

Does anyone have experience with " norton safe webbing" their site? Is it possible to do multiple sites? Do i need multiple email addresses, or IP addresses? I have a lot of web sites and would like to norton safe web them; is there an easy way? Any tips? If anyone has any advice, it would be greatly apreciated.

Posted 2 years ago

Santo
Santo

I believe that all the 355 sites that you had mentioned should be from your browser favorites. To check if those sites are classified as safe you need to first install Norton Tool Bar. The toolbar will show different symbols that will alert you if it is safe or not.
But if you are a web site owner and want to submit your site to Norton to review for its classification visit this site to know about the procedure.

Free alternative, you may try WOT Addon.

Posted 2 years ago

solidoak

I am a web site owner and wanted to know if there is a less time consuming way of getting it done. I have never " safe webed" a site before and searched online for advice on doing multiple sites, but got nothing. I am concerned that norton safe web will not let me do multiple sites; in my case 355 sites????

Posted 2 years ago

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Due to the necessity of registering and verifying each site you own, I don't think there is a process for "batch loading" your sites. The registration process outlined at the link doesn't support multiple sites. Maybe check the User Forum or contact Symantec to inquire/verify.

Posted 2 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

Contact Symantec.

Edit, Enthusiast already said that (I have slow internetty thingys)

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!