SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows 8

(7 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by azjoe
  • Latest reply from azjoe
  • Topic Viewed 492 times

azjoe

I receive the how-to-geek e-mail. Today I receiver one and at the bottom of the e-mail was (Download Windows 8 eBook: 50 Questions and Answers You Need to Make a Decision) well when I clicked on the download all that happened was I got a white screen and nothing to download. Any one else have this problem?

Posted 1 year ago

Xhi
Xhi

Hmmm, when I click on it I get a page that says. in part,

Temporarily Unavailable. Thank you for your interest in Windows 8: 50 Questions and Answers You Need to Make a Decision (Normally $9.95).
Due to the overwhelming response, we apologize that this offer is temporarily unavailable.

Perhaps you tried it at a very busy time.

Posted 1 year ago

raphoenix
raphoenix

azjoe,

"Due to the overwhelming response, we apologize that this offer is temporarily unavailable."

May be try again later.

Rick P.

Posted 1 year ago

azjoe

Ok thank you . so how long will you have it,and is it no cost?

Posted 1 year ago

azjoe

My question for the Moderator .will the book be able to be downloaded and is there any cost. thanks ... I don't think it would be wanted this much if a cost was involved. Any idea when it might be available ? thanks

Posted 1 year ago

thegeek
The Geek

Please note that the "ebook" is actually a sponsored ad and we don't control when their offers run out.

That said, I'll email it to you.

Posted 1 year ago

azjoe

I thank you and I did receive it and I thank you very much. I think from every book you look at you learn something. So thanks again it was appreciated. Joe

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!