The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Off Topic

Dungeons and Dragons

(4 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by jmcguire
  • Latest reply from jmcguire
  • Topic Viewed 689 times

jmcguire

I started this for the simple reason that we, as a forum of geeks only have one DnD topic and it is technically not even about DnD.

http://www.howtogeek.com/forum.....l-vs-vista

Posted 5 years ago

jack7h3r1pp3r

i have no idea how to play it =/ but have heard of it before and is supposed to be like the ultimate nerd game :D

Posted 5 years ago

madmacs

Hi all, Basilius Lionheart the sorcerer here!!! No seriously, I loved playing D&D, AD&D back in the day. I miss it actually, getting a few friends together, having a drink and popping off into a parallel universe! It beats any MMORG(not that I´ve ever played one) for intensity and feeling. I´ve played Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 which are quite good but not the same as arguing at the table with wrong decisions from comrades and wanting to kill the DM because he was turning into a psychopath, lol!! I have 12GB´s of Rule Books and Adventures (PDF) but never get to use them!! My son is only 3 but as soon as he gets old enough I hope he will be interested and I can start playing again ;)

Posted 5 years ago

jmcguire

I actually never played until 4th Edition myself. I didn't get to play long before my group had to disband because we no longer had time to play, but it just as fun if not more fun than the MMORPGs that I have played.

Posted 5 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.