How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

Disable automatically popup in Win7

(4 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by FEarBG
  • Latest reply from warlock
  • Topic Viewed 245 times

FEarBG

Hello there..

I don't know how really to explain this. Lets say I have an active window and I'm typing something on it/or reading. If you have a process in the background and he has completed you will get an tedious pop up window telling you that. This happens if you install a game or any peace of software on the background and I get it. This is a good way to tell the user that the process has completed.

The problem with me (and yes, it's a personal problem) it that I happens to use multitasking a lot. And I'm well aware of which process is running and when it will end. So I don't really need those "reporting things". And the real problem is that they have the power to switch from my active windows to them. And I really hate that. I will also notice them if they just show up in the task bar.

So my question is, how to setup my system so nothing can gain control over my active window and show me something else in front of him ?

Posted 1 year ago

raphoenix

Change your Identity Picture Icon or NO one will answer you.

The Icon Picture belongs to the Website Owner.

EDIT:

Thanks for changing your Picture Icon. :) :)

Posted 1 year ago

FEarBG

Really ? And you see that as a problem ? O.o I would understand if I signed up with a name like "Admin" or whatever. But for this. Actually find it difficult not to laugh. And had no idea who uses the "geek face" avatar. It was just part of my avatars collection and the rest were too large.. Not to mention that in many forums the standard image of a new member is the same as the one on the site.

Anyway I have the default identicon now. If some one fell the desire to really remove this topic it will be actually even better because then I can make a new clear one and this time get really rational answers (which were expected).

Posted 1 year ago

warlock

Not exactly sure what you want to do but see if this might help.

http://technet.microsoft.com/e.....92018.aspx

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.