The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

Dell Studio 540 blu-Ray won't play Error 0100

(4 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by rbtmann
  • Latest reply from InterPC
  • Topic Viewed 1184 times

rbtmann

I have a Dell Studio 540 desktop with a ATA Radeon HD 4350 card. I can only get my Blu-Ray to work when I plug it into the Analog input on that card. The only problem is, when I open the Windows Media Center in the full screen mode, the screen is blank. Every thinks works great, even the Media Center works on the smaller screen. When I use the digital plug, Media Center work great, but the Blu-Ray movie starts, then says that I have to use an analog input error 0100, then stops. Dell has sent me a new Hard Drive, Video Card and replaced the Blu-Ray Drive. Still it didn't work right. They even replaced the whole computer with the better video card. No one at Dell can figure it out. There must be one setting were missing. I can use it, but it’s still not right.
I need some advice.
Thanks

Posted 4 years ago

InterPC
InterPC

Although it's not ideal you may want to try using a different Media Player and see if the problem still occurs. There can be many reasons why a 0100 error is occurring trying a different Media Player may correct the problem.

Posted 4 years ago

rbtmann

Thanks for the reply. I found that PowerDVD 9 Ultra works well. I called Dell to tell what I had found and after 2 hours of them on my computer, thay said that they would send me the upgrade. I hope that the issue is resolved.
RobertMann

Posted 4 years ago

InterPC
InterPC

That is great news.

Posted 4 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.