Define a True Geek(81 posts)
You know you're a geek when...
* you like fixing other people's computers
* you enjoy the "challenge" of wrestling with a system that is infected with lots of viruses and/or spyware
* you know all of your MAC addresses by heart
* you insist that your S.O. call you "Sysadmin" when you are in your computer chair
* you hang out on these forums!
1) Must know the Ultimate Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
2) Should know what TARDIS stands for.
3) Should be able to do a stable overclock of at least 5% on current AMD processors or 20% on current Intel processors.
1) Knows the number of the counting before one can lobbeth the Holy Hand-Grenade of Antioch.
2) Knows the difference between Hyperspace and Subspace.
3) Knows that they should lap their heatsink before affixing it to the cpu/mobo.
1) Celebrates pi day (by eating pie all day).
2) Celebrates talk like a pirate day.
3) Knows who Pastafarians worship.
4) Knows when it better to use synchronous or asynchronous timings.
@lighthouse, did you lap your heatsink?
This topic has been closed to new replies.