SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Off Topic

D&D Alignment/which alignment or alignments are you?

(17 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by bbman1000
  • Latest reply from warlock
  • Topic Viewed 892 times

bbman1000

I know usually people post a link to an alignment quiz but i decided to change things up and turn it into an alignment discussion because i've always wanted to do so.

The alignments i think i'm are: Chaotic Neutral,True Neutral,Neutral Good and either Chaotic Evil or
Neutral Evil.

I don't really trust anyone or anything at all because they all tend to oppress my freedom to do whatever i want to do which is what i long for and really only care about despite seeming like i don't. I also can be really lazy when it comes to everything and anything. I believe that good and bad are subjective as what one person views as good another will view as bad etc. For example: I slept with my good friend who is dating someone at the moment
some will consider me evil because of this or Neutral, however he offered to do it with me when i brought it up in a conversation one night and then he changed his mind while doing it with me so i stopped due to him changing his mind. I was so enjoying it until he stopped and since then i've been upset with him. So
because i sensed that he was gonna kill the enjoyment for me somehow, afterwards and still am irritated that he backed out. I also have gone and sold a christmas present after being told not to for money, because i was craving Popcorn at the time. I also for the longest time made it out to look like i forgave my mom but really i went over to her place with her current lover to eat and so she can't say that i don't see her at all.
I will always respect her for bringing me into this world but don't trust her.

I also believe that people should be free to do whatever they want, however whatever they end up doing with that freedom is on them to deal with not me.

I don't use violence but don't consider myself a pacifist because if i could find a way to use it with my lack of upper body strength i would.

I also don't like being told no but tend to swallow my feelings about the issue and pretend like i don't.

If you think i could pass for one of those alignments then go for it and tell me which one it is and explain why.

Cannot wait to hear your feedback, will be interesting to see the responses.

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

I think you have visited the wrong forum!

Moved to Off Topic

Posted 1 year ago

Ted16
Ted16

Mike I think the OP alignment is off.

Ted

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

Sorry your alignments are out....MOT failure.

Posted 1 year ago

bbman1000

Alright then, elitist and oppressive much? trying to deny me the right to start a thread.

Go back to holding people down for not conforming outside, because unlike them i will not conform.

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

Bloody anarchists!

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

because unlike them i will not conform.

I don't like any kind of Feminine Hygiene Product.

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

"Cannot wait to hear your feedback, will be interesting to see the responses."

"trying to deny me the right to start a thread"

I think you must be Chaotic Neutral with an added Positive or two slung in for good measure.

No one denied you the right to post the question, but why did you post it here in the 1st place?
Even though we are off topic (let alone off our heads sometimes)?

In addition, why did you take so long to come back to re-align yourself?

Conformity is a personal thing and it thus that I will not conform to your conformity.

Hope we have not got our lines crossed (being Easter as well)

{TIC}

I would return to your game Dungeons & Dragons

Mike

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

GS :) From "The Management" I think.

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

I thought so :)

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

LMFAO!!

I used to love H + P.

Those comedy days are long gone now though, shame.

Edit : Here's another

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

And,

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

Wonder if they'll ever repeat their series on Dave.

Posted 1 year ago

doctordeere
doctordeere

"Cannot wait to hear your feedback, will be interesting to see the responses."

It never ceases to amaze me that other people's children think they have "rights" on a privately-owned website.
There's your feedback... It's worth exactly what you paid for it, feel free to request a refund.

Posted 1 year ago

warlock
warlock

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.