How-To Geek Forums / Off Topic

Cyber Monday means to me...

(8 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by Xhi
  • Latest reply from LadyFitzgerald
  • Topic Viewed 369 times

Xhi
Xhi

...that I will be getting lots of calls from Grandparents whose Grand Children messed up their computers over the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

Cyber Monday ???

Posted 1 year ago

Straspey
Straspey

Cyber Monday, coined in 2005 by a shopping trade group that noticed online sales spiked on the Monday following Thanksgiving, is the next in a series of days that stores are counting on to jumpstart the holiday shopping season.

It's estimated that this year's Cyber Monday will be the biggest online shopping day of the year for the third year in a row: According to research firm comScore, Americans are expected to spend $1.5 billion, up 20 percent from last year on Cyber Monday, as retailers have ramped up their deals to get shoppers to click on their websites.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/sto.....id=8898043

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

I see :)

Posted 1 year ago

LadyFitzgerald

Wah! I wanted only one thing on Cyber Monday and no one I trust put it on sale (mutter, mutter, mumble mumble)! I've been checking frequently since Thursday.

Posted 1 year ago

vistual
vistual

couple things i been keeping an eye out for too !! LOL!
was looking for a cordless drill / drill kit but the price wasn't "cyberized" enough for me : (

still keeping an eye out as i just finally got a chance to sit down and have a look. but hoping to pick up some tools or maybe a Christmas gift or two.

Posted 1 year ago

Scott
Scott

Last year Johnny found MBAM Pro w/Lifetime Subscription (disk) for $9.99
It's not there yet this year but something to keep your eye on as a stocking stuffer:

Posted 1 year ago

LadyFitzgerald

MBAM Pro is $20 right now on Amazon (normally $30). I'm still waiting for Klingon to get out of beta (check the features on MBAM's website).

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!