The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Microsoft Office

Copy website tables and Images into Excel 2003 Spreadsheets

(1 post)
  • Started 3 years ago by rustydils
  • Topic Viewed 574 times

PARTNER SPOTLIGHT

Recommended: Clean Your Mac the Easy Way with CleanMyMac 3

If you want to clean up your Mac the easy way, CleanMyMac is a great tool to get the job done easily, and it will even keep your computer clean automatically.

Unlike the competition, it also includes great tools like a Clean Uninstaller, to get rid of applications and clean up the junk that they leave behind. All with the click of a button.

Download CleanMyMac 3 for Free Today

Posted yesterday 
rustydils

I have read and done your tutorial on how to copy website tables into Excel 2007 spreadsheets. I did it using 2003, and It worked fine.

What i really need to do is be able to copy an image, along with the tables. On the table I selected, (It is a residential property table), I could select the columns for address, street, city, zip, and so forth, But I did not think it was letting me select the image of the property.

Any advice on how to also get the image, even If I have to do it seperately, and even if I have to upgrade my excell to 2010

P.S. My final destination for this is an access table, and then back onto my own website using expression web and grid control and an image control

Posted 3 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.