The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Microsoft Office

Copy a page in its entirety

(3 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by GemDoctor
  • Latest reply from srjames
  • Topic Viewed 1023 times

GemDoctor

I am making a lot of small place cards that have the same info on them but change only slightly. So I have created a single page with 2 cards on it and then I want to repeat that page about 40 times. I will change each page only slightly. I don't know how to copy an entire page with Wordart on it. Can you help?

Posted 5 years ago

SarahJames
SarahJames

Hi GemDoctor,

Do you mean in Word? If so you could save the page as template (in Dutch they are called 'documentsjabloon').
Then you can open the file, change it and it will save as a normal doc file, while the template won't be changed.

Cheers,
Sarah.

Posted 5 years ago

srjames

Hello GemDoctor: If I'm reading correctly you want these two cards which are on a single page to appear 40x - within the same document (total 41 pages). Try Control-A to highlight entire page, right-click, click copy and paste to the next page. Continue with serial pasting. Note: Make sure the next page is available to paste by entering at the bottom of the current page until cursor is in the next page before pasting.

I hope that helps. This is the first time I've been able to assist someone here (and I'm not sure my input will help). I'm definitely no Geek, but I am familiar with MS Office.

Posted 5 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!