I'm sure you're an experienced user and I may be stating the obvious. If so, I apologize.
You probably should run a HijackThis log and post it on the forums I've listed below.
To Download HijackThis go to the following link below:
1. Click on the "Download" button at the top of the page, then click on the "Download HijackThis Installer" link that will appear . . . it's the very first one.
2. Save HJTInstall.exe to your desktop.
3. Doubleclick on the HJTInstall.exe icon on your desktop. You may get the "open file - security warning" window asking you if you want to run the file. If so, just click "Run".
4. Click "Install". By default it will install HJT to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis and create a HJT icon on your desktop and launch HJT.
5. Click on the "Do a system scan and save a log file" button. It will scan and then save the log to Notepad.
6. Close HJT by clicking on the "X".
7. At the top of the Notepad HJT log screen, hit Edit then Select All then click Edit and then click Copy (doing that copies the text to the clipboard, you won't see it yet....)
8. Go to any of the the Malware Removal forums listed below and Paste the log in a new thread. (To paste - if you use IE as your browser - just click on the "Edit" menu selection, and then "Paste" in the drop down menu)
DO NOT have HijackThis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required. WAIT until a security expert AT ONE OF THE SITES LISTED BELOW looks at your log and interprets it and posts a reply.
Aumha forum: http://forum.aumha.org/viewfor.....8c4c5ebcec
Bleeping Computer: http://www.bleepingcomputer.co.....rum22.html
Geeks to Go: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum.....e-f37.html
Major Geeks: http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35
Malware removal: http://malwareremoval.com/foru.....b09dfbfc16
Spyware Info: http://www.spywareinfoforum.co.....owforum=18
Tech Support Guy: http://forums.techguy.org/54-m.....this-logs/
What the Tech (formerly Tom Coyote forum): http://forums.whatthetech.com/.....l_f27.html
Be sure to read all the sticky announcements/instructions at the top of each malware forum!
You will probably have to register to post.