How-To Geek Forums / Apple / OS X

(Solved) - Converting kids game on IPAD

(7 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by onlyongabonga
  • Latest reply from Enthusiast
  • Topic Viewed 1337 times

onlyongabonga
onlyongabonga

I have a game on Windows 7 PC which I want to see can I move it to IPAD. If it is possible can somebody let me know how? This is a game comes in a CD and you need to install on your hard drive to run it.

Posted 1 year ago

Scott
Scott

No way to do that. You can contact the dev to see if they have plans to write an iPad app.
What game btw?

Posted 1 year ago

onlyongabonga
onlyongabonga

who is dev? Its an educational game for 3 - 5 year kids and it is a good way to learn number sorting, sequencing and color patterning.

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

dev = developers.

Posted 1 year ago

Xhi
Xhi

Have you looked through the IPad app store for the same game or a similar one. I'm sure "there's an app for that" just as good if not better.

Posted 1 year ago

ispalten
ispalten

I 'guess' one could get the game to run on the iPad via a round-about way.... and performance would probably suffer.

What I'm thinking is REMOTE access to the PC via the iPad and run the program that way. I'd suspect it wouldn't be a good solution at all though. Requires the PC to be running, access s/w (there are a few available), and the visual display on the iPad being 'good enough'.

I've got some games on the PC and iPad that are from Gamehouse but those Hidden Object games are very different games to play in terms of seeing stuff vs. the PC.

Irv S.

Posted 1 year ago

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

ispalten,

The PC game probably runs in Flash, something the iPad won't do (There's NO app for that) :)

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!